Veterans Resource Center
Come study, relax, and hang out with other Veterans
LOCATION: Bldg. 1310 - Next to the Veterans First Office
Services provided by the Veterans Resource Center include:
- Veterans educational benefits information
- Peer support, mentoring, and textbook exchange
- Computer Room - Free printing
- Vet Center Readjustment Counselor, Palo Alto VA Health Care Specialists, Employment Development Department Reps., and many others who hold regular hours in the VRC
- Financial aid information & application assistance
- Lounge area with T.V., PS3, movies, snacks and drinks, WI-FI, internet, coffee, and study tables
- Workshops - Resume review, How to apply for scholarships, Personal starements, etc.
- Location of the LPC Student Veterans Organization meetings
- Study Room - Free Subject Support Assistance
The LPC Veterans Resource Center is located on the Las Positas College, Building 1310. Our staff consists of Veterans, reservists, active duty, and spouses and dependents of Veterans who are currently attending Las Positas College, and are be able to direct individuals to appropriate resources and services. The VRC staff also serves as a liaison between Veterans and the college, providing a voice for those whose needs might otherwise go unmet. All Veterans are welcome!