Roanna Bennie, Vice President of Academic Services
- Carolyn Scott, Executive Assistant/VP Office 925.424.1104
- Andrea Migliaccio, Curriculum & Scheduling Specialist 925.424.1108
- Madeline Wiest, Curriculum & SLO Specialist 925.424.1106
- Vicki Shipman, Career Tech Ed Prog. Mgr. 925.424.1355 (rm 2135)
- Lisbeth Coiman, Adult Ed Non-Credit Prog Mgr.925.424.1109(rm 4111)
- Scott Vigallon, Distance Education 925.424.1654 (rm 2410)
- Tim Druley, Web Developer 925.424.1658 (rm 2410)
Arts & Humanities (A&H)
Don Miller, Ph.D., Dean
- Ralitsa Ivanova-Olsson, Senior Administrative Assistant
Humanities & Fine Arts: Art, Art History, Humanities, Interior Design, Philosophy, Photography, Religious Studies, Visual Communications.
Language Arts & Communications: English, English as a Second Language; Foreign Languages (American Sign Language, French, Italian, Spanish), Mass Communications.
Performing Arts: Dance, Music, Speech, Theater Arts.
Social Science: Anthropology, Geography, History, Political Science, Sociology, Women's Studies.
Building 4000, Room 4111 - 925.424.1383
Computing, Applied Technology & Social Sciences (CATSS)
Don Carlson, Ph.D., Dean
- Valerie Ball, Senior Administrative Assistant
Applied Technologies: Automotive Technology, Welding Technology.
Computing Studies: Computer Information Systems, Computer Information Systems - Computer Applications Software, Computer Network Technology, Computer Network Technology - Computer Network Technician, Computer Network Technology - Cisco Network Associate, Computer Network Technology - Cisco Network Professional, Computer Science, Computer Science - Computer ProgrammingComputer Science - Computer Programming for the Web, Electronics Technology.
Behavioral Sciences: Early Childhood Development, Early Childhood Development - Associate Teacher Certificate, Early Childhood Development - Basic Teacher Certificate, Early Childhood Development - Family Childcare, Psychology.
Social Sciences: History, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Women's Studies
Library: Library Studies
- Linda Cross, Senior Administrative Assistant
Mathematics, Engineering and Science: Astronomy, Biological Sciences (Anatomy, Biology, Biotechnology, Botany, Ecology, Microbiology, Physiology, and Zoology) , Chemistry, Geology, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics
Public Safety: Administration of Justice, Fire Service Technology, Emergency Medical Technician, EMT-Paramedic, Occupational Safety & Health, Radiation Safety.
Building 2100, Room 2132 - 925.424.1183
Vacant, Athletic Director
- Mary Hargiss, Senior Administrative Assistant
Business, Entrepreneurialism, and Marketing: Accounting Technician, Administrative Assistant, Business, Business Administration, Business Entrepreneurship, Business Workforce Proficiency, Economics, Marketing, Marketing - Retailing, Retail Management.
Kinesiology, Health, Athletics, and Nutrition: Athletics, Health, Kinesiology, Coaching, Sports Medicine, Nutrition.
Building 2500, Room PE 16 - 925.424.1274