(High School Students)
Las Positas College provides the opportunity for high school students in 10th, 11th, and 12th grades to enroll in college-level courses. Students who desire to participate in concurrent enrollment must be recommended by their high school principal and have written parental permission. Further information on the Concurrent Enrollment policy is available at the student's high school, and at the Office of Admissions and Records in Bldg 1600. We are happy to be able to offer High School students the opportunity to enroll concurrently for the Spring, Summer, & Fall semesters.
Spring 2018 Sessions
More information coming soon.
Please be aware that concurrent enrollment students are subject to certain restrictions/limitations. Please review the following:
- You will notice that we are accepting high school sophomores, juniors and seniors only.
- Unit limitations - Summer is limited to 6 units, Spring and Fall is limited to 11 units.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted or processed.
- Applications will not be accepted for courses that are closed or full.
ATTENTION: Students who complete paperwork for the LPC Concurrent Enrollment Program may ONLY register for LPC classes. Those who wish to register in a class at Chabot College MUST complete paperwork for the Chabot Concurrent Enrollment Program and are subject to Chabot's program restrictions (no PE, no Basic Skills, no ESL, etc.)
Concurrent Enrollment Admission Steps
APPLICATION AND FORMS MUST BE COMPLETE BEFORE REGISTRATION!
- Please review this Registration Information flyer (PDF) for the Spring 2018 semester.
- Complete the online Admission application or download and print the Application for Admission (pdf). Print the confirmation page for your records.
- Attach a REQUIRED copy of your current high school transcript, and an official copy of your AP TEST score (if it is applicable) in a sealed envelope.
- Fill out the REQUIRED Concurrent Enrollment Recommendation Form (PDF). Remember to obtain all necessary signatures.
- Fill out the REQUIRED Parent/Guardian Authorization Form for Minors (PDF).
- All students are strongly advised to take the Math and English assessment to determine their ability to benefit in college level courses. Go to The Assessment Center to take an assessment test.
- Submit all the above completed forms to LPC Admissions & Records before : DECEMBER 14, 2017.
Registration: December 04, 2017
Admissions & Records is currently experiencing technical issues with the department fax machine. Please fax all documents to: