Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petition
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- High School Programs
- Major Code List
- Noncredit Enrollment FAQ
- Priority Registration Dates
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Registration Policies
- Six Steps to Success
- Staff Directory
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Student Information
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Useful Tips for College Students
ATTENTION: In order to register on DECEMBER, 02, 2020, Students must submit all required documents by OCTOBER 30, 2020. Concurrent Enrollment packets submitted after OCTOBER 30, 2020 are not guaranteed a registration date on DECEMBER 02, 2020.
Registration dates will be assigned after the packet is processed and will be viewable on CLASS-Web.
(High School Students)
Las Positas College provides the opportunity for high school students in 10th, 11th, and 12th grades to enroll in college-level courses. Students who desire to participate in concurrent enrollment must be recommended by their high school principal and have written parental permission. Further information on the Concurrent Enrollment policy is available at the student's high school, and at the Office of Admissions and Records in Bldg 1600. We are happy to be able to offer High School students the opportunity to enroll concurrently for the Spring, Summer, & Fall semesters.
For important dates and deadlines, please consult the ACADEMIC CALENDAR.
Concurrent Enrollment registration begins: December 02, 2020
To register by this date, submit all required documents by: October 30, 2020
Please be aware that concurrent enrollment students are subject to certain restrictions/limitations. Please review the following:
- You will notice that we are accepting high school sophomores, juniors and seniors only.
- Unit limitations - Summer is limited to 6 units, Spring and Fall are limited to 11 units each.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted or processed.
- Applications will not be accepted for courses that are closed or full.
ATTENTION: COURSE RESTRICTIONS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
- Enrollment in Kinesiology (P.E.) and basic skills courses (ENG 104 level, all ESL courses, MATH 107 level) are not allowed (Ed. Code 48800).
- Students who complete paperwork for the LPC Concurrent Enrollment Program may ONLY register for LPC classes. Those who wish to register in class(es) at Chabot College MUST complete paperwork for the Chabot Concurrent Enrollment Program
- Chabot's Concurrent Enrollment website
Concurrent Enrollment Admission Steps
APPLICATION AND FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE REGISTRATION!
If you have any additional questions about Concurrent Enrollment please call (925) 424-1541 or email us at LPCfirstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for Spring 2020, Summer/Fall 2020, and financial aid (FAFSA and CADAA) are available October 1, 2019.
Admissions & Records Office
Building 1600, Second Floor
Starting, Monday, August 10 A&R will provide the following services in person from 9am - 1pm for the following (2) services only:
- Receive cash payments for tuition/fees
- Issuance of Student Identification card
Our office is working remotely to serve you during this time and we are experiencing a high volume of inquiries which may increase our respond time.
Phone: (925) 424-1500