- Financial Aid Home
- 2019-2020 Sample Award Letter
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- AB19 The California College Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Types of Financial Aid
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- BankMobile Refunds
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw After Receiving Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- EOPS Department
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Federal Work-study Jobs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Foster Youth Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get SAP Counseling Sessions for Reinstatement Petition
- LPCSG Textbook Loaner Program
- LPC Veterans First Program
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2019-2020
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Resources (Various)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
At the beginning of each new semester, we experience an extremely high volume of phone calls and emails. We will call you back and/or email you within 24 hours of leaving a message/email regarding your financial aid inquiries. If you need immediate attention, please stop by our office during our drop-in hours listed on the right hand side of the page.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Financial Aid Staff
Summer Pell at LPC Explained
When completing a FAFSA, if possible, please use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to transfer in IRS income data directly into your FAFSA. Complete the FAFSA or DREAM application before the March 2 Cal Grant Deadline every year starting October 1.
Please Note: If you missed the Cal Grant Deadline, you can still complete the FAFSA or DREAM application.
Please put your W number student ID on all required forms and documentation especially when sending by FAX. Please fill in forms completely.
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 7pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am- 1pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
California Dream Act (AB 540 eligible)
Financial Aid TV Videos
LPC Veterans First Program