- Financial Aid Home
- 2019-2020 Sample Award Letter
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Types of Financial Aid
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- BankMobile Refunds
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw After Receiving Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- EOPS Department
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Federal Work-study Jobs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Foster Youth Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get SAP Counseling Sessions for Reinstatement Petition
- LPCSG Textbook Loaner Program
- LPC Veterans First Program
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2019-2020
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Resources (Various)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
We are experiencing an extremely high volume of phone calls and emails. We will call you back and/or email you within 24 hours of leaving a message/email regarding your financial aid questions and inquiries. If you need immediate attention, please stop by our office during our drop-in hours listed on the right hand side of the page.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Financial Aid Staff
Priority File Completion
Deadline for fall is July 01, 2019
Summer Pell at LPC Explained
When completing a FAFSA, if possible, please use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to transfer in IRS income data directly into your FAFSA. Complete the FAFSA or DREAM application before the March 2 Cal Grant Deadline every year starting October 1.
Please Note: If you missed the Cal Grant Deadline, you can still complete the FAFSA or DREAM application.
Please put your W number student ID on all required forms and documentation especially when sending by FAX. Please fill in forms completely.
2. Financial Literacy Workshops
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 7pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am- 1pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
California Dream Act (AB 540 eligible)
Financial Aid TV Videos
LPC Veterans First Program