Disability Resource Center
Welcome to Disabled Student Programs & Services (DSPS)
As an integral part of the campus, the Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSPS) Department is the office responsible for determining and providing required academic accommodations for students with disabilities. The DSPS program provides support services, educational accommodations, and specialized counseling for students with disabilities so that they can participate as fully and benefit as equitably from the college experiences as their non-disabled peers.
DSPS is committed to fostering a campus wide atmosphere of awareness, understanding, and an inclusive learning environment. DSPS also acts as a model for self-sufficiency and self-advocacy that will serve students in all areas of their lives. DSPS promotes the development of the individual as a full participant in the productive, creative, and social dynamics of the college community and beyond.
Our office is located in the Student Services Administration building in the Disability Resource Center (Room 1615). The Disability Resource center staff are working remotely at this time.
- Email the counselor or concerned DSPS Staff directly with your questions.
- New students or those not sure of whom to contact, can email at the DSPS email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, W # and a brief description of your question or concerns and the appropriate staff will get back to you.
Online Counseling Appointment
- Email email@example.com. Please provide your Name, complete phone number and the purpose for the appointment.
- Once the appointment is scheduled, students will receive a confirmation and reminder email with specific log-in directions. (If you have not received an email confirmation, please click on Login button below)
- Students must have access to a computer, laptop, or tablet, with a working web-cam & microphone. Smart-phones are not supported with this service.
- We offer 1 hour appointments or 30 min appointments via our Web-based service, Cranium Café for All students.
*Please Note: You must be using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your Web Browser, apple Safari is not supported at this time.
1st Floor | Room 1615
Office Hours (Currently Closed due to Shelter in Place Directive)
*Additional evening test proctoring hours are available on Tuesdays until 6:00 PM
Online Counseling Hours
Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Thursday No counselor available
Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm *
*No counselor available the 3rd Friday of the month