Disability Resource Center
- Disability Resource Center Home
- DSPS Eligibility Criteria
- Student Resources
- Faculty Resources
- How to Apply
- DSPS Services
- Alt Media
- Test Proctoring
- DSPS Forms
- DSPS Staff
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accessibility Complaint Form
- Privacy (FERPA)
- Helpful Websites and Resources
Welcome to the Disability Resource Center (DSPS)
We provide vital resources for students with disabilities. The DSPS program offers support services, determines required academic accommodations and provides specialized counseling and technical supports for students with disabilities, so that they can participate fully and access equitably all college experiences.
DSPS is committed to fostering a campus wide atmosphere of awareness, understanding, and an inclusive learning environment. DSPS promotes self-sufficiency and self-advocacy in students with disabilities to prepare them to be active, productive, creative, and dynamic members of the college community and beyond.
The Disability Resource center staff can be reached as follows:
- Email the counselor or concerned DSPS Staff directly with your questions using your college issued Zonemail email account.
- New students or those not sure of whom to contact, can send an email at the DSPS email: firstname.lastname@example.org with their Name, W # and their question and the appropriate staff will get back to them.
- On Campus, in-person appointments: To request an in person appointment, please call the DSPS office at (925)-424-1510. If you reach us after hours, kindly leave a message with your Name, W #, complete phone number and clearly state the purpose of the in-person appointment.
Online Counseling Appointment
- To request an online / virtual counseling appointment please call the DSPS office at (925)-424-1510. If you reach us after hours, kindly leave a message with your Name, W#, complete phone number and the purpose for the appointment.
- Once an appointment is scheduled, students will receive a confirmation and reminder email with specific log-in directions. (If you have not received an email confirmation, please click on Login button below)
- Students must have access to a computer, laptop, or tablet, with a working web-cam & microphone. Smart-phones are not supported with this service.
- We offer 1 hour appointments or 30 min appointments via our Web-based service, Cranium Café for All students.
*Please use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Apple Safari, or MS Edge as your internet browser. Clear your history data (cached images & files).