Disability Resource Center
Welcome to the Disabled Student Programs & Services (DSPS)
Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSPS) at the Disability Resource Center is a vital resource for students with disabilities. The DSPS program provides support services, determines required academic accommodations and offers specialized counseling and technical supports for students with disabilities, so that they can participate fully and access equitably all college experiences.
DSPS is committed to fostering a campus wide atmosphere of awareness, understanding, and an inclusive learning environment. DSPS promotes self-sufficiency and self-advocacy in students with disabilities to prepare them to be active, productive, creative, and dynamic members of the college community and beyond.
The Disability Resource center staff are currently working remotely and offering supports and services online due to COVID 19 and can be reached as follows:
- Email the counselor or concerned DSPS Staff directly with your questions using your college issued Zonemail email account.
- New students or those not sure of whom to contact, can send an email at the DSPS email: firstname.lastname@example.org with their Name, W # and their question and the appropriate staff will get back to them.
- On Campus, in-person appointments: If it is determined that a service cannot be offered online, and in-person supports and services are necessary, an in-person appointment may be scheduled on a case by case basis. To request an in person appointment, please email: email@example.com using your college issued zonemail email account and provide your Name, W #, complete phone number and clearly state the purpose of the in-person appointment.
- Counseling services are offerred online and are not available on campus.
Online Counseling Appointment
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org using your college issued zonemail email address. Please provide your Name, complete phone number and the purpose for the appointment.
- Once an appointment is scheduled, students will receive a confirmation and reminder email with specific log-in directions. (If you have not received an email confirmation, please click on Login button below)
- Students must have access to a computer, laptop, or tablet, with a working web-cam & microphone. Smart-phones are not supported with this service.
- We offer 1 hour appointments or 30 min appointments via our Web-based service, Cranium Café for All students.
*Please Note: You must be using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your Web Browser, apple Safari is not supported at this time.
DISABILITY RESOURCE CENTER
1st Floor | Room 1615
HOURS OF OPERATION
Online Supports and Services are available
Monday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am-1:00 pm
DSPS office is open by appointment only
Monday 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Online Counseling Hours
Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday No counselor available
Friday No counselor available