Transcripts Official And Unofficial
Transcripts will not be processed during June 6th – June 13th due to transcript grade updates on Banner. All upgraded transcripts for spring 2017 will be processed after June 13th.
Ordering Official Transcripts
To order an official transcript, you must submit a signed request to the Office of Admissions and Records. We have a downloadable Transcript Request form (PDF) on our website, or we have forms available in Admissions & Records, Bldg. 1600.
Currently we have the following options available to submit a request:
Submit in person to Admissions & Records, Bldg 1600 / Rm 1670
Mail request to:
Admissions and Records Office
Las Positas College
3000 Campus Hill Drive
Livermore, CA 94551
Fax your signed request to (925) 606-6437. Be sure to include the following information on your form:
- Your Name (as it appears on student records)
- Current Address
- Student ID Number
- Dates of Attendance
- Number of Copies Requested
- Name of Recipient of Official Transcript
- Address of Recipient of Official Transcript
- Official transcripts will be mailed directly to the designated recipient(s)
Transcripts are provided only in response to a signed, written request from the student. Official transcripts will be mailed directly to the designated recipient.
Note: The transcript request form may also be used to obtain an official transcript record for personal use.
Copies of transcripts received from other colleges and universities cannot be forwarded to a third party. Students desiring such transcripts must request them directly from the issuing institution.
Las Positas College offers regular service and rush service for transcripts.
- Regular service: processed within ten (10) business days; the first two transcripts are free, each additional transcript is $3.00.
- RUSH service: processed within two (2) business days; each RUSH transcript is $10.00 for the first copy, and $3.00 for each additional copy (if ordered at the same time).
This does not include the delivery process of the mail.
Please make your check payable to Las Positas College, and include your student W-ID number or Social Security Number on the check.
Download and print the Transcripts Request Form.
If your attendance at Las Positas or Chabot College began with the summer 1994 term, your unofficial transcript can be accessed via CLASS-Web.
Admissions & Records is currently experiencing technical issues with the department fax machine. Please fax all documents to: