- Financial Aid Home
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- AB19 The California College Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Types of Financial Aid
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- BankMobile Refunds
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw After Receiving Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Federal Work-study Jobs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get SAP Counseling Sessions for Reinstatement Petition
- Helpful Resources
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2019-2020
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
Scholarships are funds made available by sources generally other than the government, such as private businesses, organizations, clubs, colleges, etc., for students to help with the costs of their education. Generally students must compete for scholarships. Awards have many different criteria; they may or may not depend on financial need, may be aimed toward a specific major or type of student, may have a high GPA requirement or may not.
- Resources to help pay for college (Outside link)
- Middle Class Scholarship (California Student Aid Commission)
- SCU Grant Program (For California State college)
- Blue and Gold Opportunity Plan (For UC colleges)
Scholarships for LPC Students
(Bay Area Scholarships)
LPC Scholarships for spring
Check back next spring 2020!!
Outside Scholarships List*
Outside scholarships are offered from a variety of local, statewide, and national organizations or foundations. The list is updated frequently as new information is received by the college. These scholarship opportuntities are not specifically for Las Positas students, but may be of particular interest to LPC students. Often transfer scholarship opportunities for four year colleges are listed. Deadlines vary greatly, so make it a point to check this list frequently.
Scholarships by Category
Scholarship Search Engine
Need help wrtiting a scholarship essay?
*IMPORTANT - Las Positas College is not affiliated with and does not endorse any of the Web sites listed. This is simply a compiled list of web resources which may provide helpful information. LPC does not make any warranty regarding the accuracy or reliability of any information provided in this list. Clicking any link listed above will transfer the user to a page not under LPC’s control.
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 7pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am- 1pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394
California Dream Act (AB 540 eligible)
Financial Aid TV Videos
LPC Veterans First Program