9.11 REMEMBERED at LAS POSITAS COLLEGE
Special Guest Speaker: Bert Upson - Tower Survivor and Author of "On a Clear Day"
When: 9/11/15, 1:00 PM
Where: Mertes Center for the Arts, Main Stage
K-9 THERAPY DOGS AT THE LPC VETERANS RESOURCE CENTER
1st and 3rd TUESDAY of the MONTH
in the LPC Veterans Resource Center
VA HEALTH CARE at THE LPC VRC
- Need to signed up for VA Health care?
- Not sure if you are eligible or how to apply for VA health care?
- Currently eligible for VA health care and need to see a VA doctor, nurse,.. Need a checkup?
- Currently eligible for VA health care and have questions about your current medication, appointments with VA, etc.
The Palo Alto VA Health care team is here in the LPC Veterans Resource Center on Monday, August 24th, Noon – 4 PM
OCTOBER 17, 2015
START/FINISH LINE at Las Positas College
Be a sponsor, be a rider, be a volunteer, and support local Veterans organizations
NEW TO LAS POSITAS COLLEGE?
THREE STEPS YOU CAN DO NOW BEFORE ATTENDING LPC.
1. Apply for VA Benefits (VONAPP)
2. Apply for Admissions at Las Positas College
3. Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA.ed.gov)
BAH RATE FOR LAS POSITAS COLLEGE (2014)
$3132.00 per month
(Must be 100% eligible for CH 33, going fulltime (required courses of 12 units or more), at least one required class on campus)
IF YOU ARE A VETERAN AND PLANNING ON OR CURRENTLY ATTENDING LPC COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING