The LPC VETERANS RESOURCE CENTER and VETERANS OFFICE THANKSGIVING BREAK HOURS
SPECIAL THANKSGIVING BREAK HOURS
MONDAY 11/23/15 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
TUESDAY 11/24/2015 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
WEDNESDAY 11/25/2015 CLOSED
THURSDAY 11/26/2015 CLOSED
FRIDAY 11/27/2015 CLOSED
Back open regular hours on 11/30/15
If you have any questions please contact the LPC Veterans Office, 925-424-1572 or stop by bldg. 1310.
FINANCIAL COACHING FOR VETERANS
WHEN: FIRST MONDAY OF THE MONTH, 10 AM – 2 PM
OCT. 5th, NOV. 2nd, DEC. 7th
WHERE: STUDY ROOM IN THE VETERANS RESOURCE CENTER
Elizabeth B Fulgaro, CFP AFC
CFPB Financial Coach
Northern California Region
K-9 THERAPY DOGS AT THE LPC VETERANS RESOURCE CENTER
1st and 3rd TUESDAY of the MONTH
in the LPC Veterans Resource Center
VA HEALTH CARE at THE LPC VRC
- Need to signed up for VA Health care?
- Not sure if you are eligible or how to apply for VA health care?
- Currently eligible for VA health care and need to see a VA doctor, nurse,.. Need a checkup?
- Currently eligible for VA health care and have questions about your current medication, appointments with VA, etc.
The Palo Alto VA Health care team is here in the LPC Veterans Resource Center on
SEPTEMBER 14th, 10 AM - 2 PM,
OCTOBER 5th and 13th (cancel), 10 AM - 2 PM
NOVEMBER - 1st and 11th, 10 AM - 2 PM
NEW TO LAS POSITAS COLLEGE?
THREE STEPS YOU CAN DO NOW BEFORE ATTENDING LPC.
1. Apply for VA Benefits (VONAPP)
2. Apply for Admissions at Las Positas College
3. Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA.ed.gov)
BAH RATE FOR LAS POSITAS COLLEGE (2014)
$3132.00 per month
(Must be 100% eligible for CH 33, going fulltime (required courses of 12 units or more), at least one required class on campus)
IF YOU ARE A VETERAN AND PLANNING ON OR CURRENTLY ATTENDING LPC COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING