Las Positas College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: www.accjc.org
- Letter to Confirm Spring 2022 CLPCCD Review Dates
- Letter on 2019 Midterm Report from ACCJC President Richard Winn, Ed.D
- Las Positas College Clarifications on 2019 Midterm and 2022 Visit Dates
- Accreditation Letter of Correction from ACCJC Interim President Richard Winn, Ed.D.
- Letter to Reaffirm Accreditation from ACCJC President Barbara A. Beno, Ph.D.