Spring 2017 Assessment Schedule for
Open Lab Testing
Summer/Fall 2016 Scheduled Open Assessment Sessions -(PDF Flyer)
- No appointments needed for testing.
- Sessions will be 4 hours in length.
- Students will be placed in the testing sessions on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students arriving after the start of testing will be seated as space becomes available.
- The English and ESL Assessments will take approximately 1.5 hours.
- The Math Assessment will take approximately 1.0 hour.
- Please plan accordingly and allow at least 2 hours for testing.
- Students will not be seated 1 hour prior to the end of the session.
Use the study guides for preparation prior to testing.
*** Students will NOT be admitted to testing without a photo ID and "W" ID number ***
Choose any of the sessions listed below, please arrive on time and bring a photo ID.
|Wednesday||1/4/2017||1:00 pm- 5:00pm|
|Friday||1/6/2017||9:00 am-1:00 pm|
|Monday||1/9/2017||4:00 pm-8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||1/11/2017||1:00 pm- 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||1/18/2017||1:00 pm- 5:00pm|
|Friday||1/20/2017||9:00 am-1:00 pm|
|Monday||1/23/2017||4:00 pm-8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||1/25/2017||1:00 pm- 5:00pm|
|Friday||1/27/2017||9:00 am-1:00 pm|
|Wednesday||2/1/2017||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Monday||2/6/2017||4:00 pm-8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||2/8/2017||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Monday||2/13/2017||4:00 pm-8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||2/15/2017||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||2/22/2017||1:00 pm-5:00 pm|
|Monday||2/27/2017||4:00 pm-8:00 pm|
|Friday||3/3/2017||9:00 am-1:00 pm|
|Friday||3/10/2017||9:00 am-1:00 pm|
|Friday||3/17/2017||9:00 am-1:00 pm|
|Friday||3/24/2017||9:00 am-1:00 pm|
|Friday||3/31/2017||9:00 am-1:00 pm|
The Las Positas College Assessment Center provides English, Math, English as a Second Language and Chemistry placement exams for Las Positas College students only. Due to our space limitations, we are not able to provide assessment testing for students who attend or plan to attend another institution. We also are not able to proctor exams for students taking courses with other institutions. If you would like a protor referral, please call 925-424-1475.