The testing session scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 13 is cancelled. Please see the schedule below for additional sessions.
ESL Fast Pass
(English as a Second Language)
Friday December 14, 2018
11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Take the ESL assessment, complete orientation, student education plan and register for classes in one session!
Call 925-424-1475 for an appointment, walk-ins will not be accepted for this session.
- Students will be placed in the testing sessions on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students arriving after the start of testing will be seated as space becomes available.
- The English assessment will take approximately 1.5 hours.
- The Math assessment will take approximately 1.0 hour.
- The Chemistry assessment will take approximately 45 minutes.
- The English as a Second Language (ESL) assessment will take approximately 2.0 hours.
- The Spanish and French assessments will take approximately 1.0 hour.
- Please plan accordingly and allow at least 2 hours for testing.
- Students will not be seated 1 hour prior to the end of the session.
Use the study guides for preparation prior to testing.
*** Students must have a photo ID and "W" ID number to test***
The Las Positas College Assessment Center provides English, Math, English as a Second Language and Chemistry, French and Spanish placement exams for Las Positas College students only. Due to our space limitations, we are not able to provide assessment testing for students who attend or plan to attend another institution. We also are not able to proctor exams for students taking courses with other institutions. If you would like a protor referral, please call 925-424-1475.