Job Fair and Career Expo at the Tri-Valley Career Center on September 29, 4:00-6:30. Register here.
Welcome to the Las Positas College Career Center, providing students and alumni with resources to achieve their career and employment aspirations:
- Workshops on resume building, interviewing skills and career exploration
- Job fairs and hiring events
- 1-on-1 assistance with a resume, internship/job search strategies, interview coaching, and career exploration tools. Email Kristi Vanderhoof for assistance, and please include your W number in your email.
- The Las Positas College Internship & Job Board (Handshake) connects our students and alumni with area employers.
Services are FREE! Students can register and get notifications about College job and internship fairs, workshops, newly posted positions, career tips and more. Employers can post positions and search student resumes.
- Employers can access a wide variety of recruitment services, as well as partner with Las Positas College to foster student career development.
- Students can earn college credit for working in a job, internship, or steady volunteer position. Learn more at the Work Experience website.
- The Counseling Department will help guide you in your major selection, create an educational plan and develop skills to succeed in college.
- The Tri-Valley Career Center offers assessments, additional workshops, ongoing 1-on-1 job search assistance, vocational training funding, transportation/interview clothing assistance, and employer connections to LPC students and all members of the Tri-Valley community. To get started, attend an Orientation.
No Counseling Services
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Due to Flex Day Activities
Career Center Coordinator
Closed: weekends & holidays
Please note: Information on these pages is subject to change. Spanish translation provided by Google Translate. Las Positas College is not responsible for errors in translation.