- Financial Aid Home
- 2018-19 Sample Award Letter
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Types of Financial Aid
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Financial Aid Staff
- Foster Youth Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- LPCSG Textbook Loaner Program
- LPC Veterans First Program
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Resources (Various)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
Financial Aid Forms
To open a PDF document, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader . If you are having trouble opening up a PDF, you may need to upgrade to the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you require a paper or alternate format of any financial aid document, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (925) 424-1580 or visit us during office hours.
Only print and submit the required forms listed on your Class-Web account.
Make sure you are choosing forms for the correct financial aid/academic year.
Please choose how you would like to submit your forms:
- In person during our drop-in hours or
- Put them into the Dropbox next to FA door or
- Scan as a .pdf file, or save as .pdf, and attach to an email sent from your zonemail account or
- Fax (925)449-6038 or
In order to complete your financial aid file each year, you will need to turn in all forms and documents that are requested (found on CLASS-Web and/or staff requests). Each must be completed, signed and dated, with appropriate documentation attached.
No financial aid will be awarded or disbursed until your file is complete.
After the review has been completed, if you are eligible for financial aid, you will receive an award letter by email which will inform you of types and amounts of financial aid for which you are eligible.
Please view your financial aid file and award status on CLASS-Web, rather than calling or visiting our office, to allow our staff more time to process and award student's files.
If you filed an amended tax return and your file is verified, we will need a copy of the signed tax return, and a tax return transcript from the IRS.
2018-2019 Forms (for fall 2018, spring 2019, and summer 2019)
(Please check back in late May for 2019-2020 forms.)
2019-2020 Forms (for fall 2019, spring 2020, and summer 2020)
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: 9am - 1pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.