- Administrative Services Home
- Bulletin Board
- Staff Directory
- Grant Process
- Payroll, HR, and Hiring
- Employee Handbook
- Facilities Requests and Rentals
- Secure Shredding
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Student Insurance
- CARES Act Institutional Aid Reporting
- Child Development Center
- Information Technology
- Campus Safety
Ordering Items from Office Depot
The College has partnered with Office Depot for our office supply needs. You are strongly encouraged to purchase your office supplies through our established contract and Office Depot account as prices are often offered at lower rates than competitors. Accounts are established on an as-needed basis and have been set up for certain employees across the campus that typically order office supplies. If you have already been given a business account with Office Depot, please follow the instructions below to order needed items. If you do not have a business account with Office Depot, consult your supervisor to determine if someone in your division will order supplies on your behalf, or to request an Office Depot business account.
Note: Office Depot has changed their website address to "odpbusiness.com." Please use www.odpbusiness.com to log into your business account and place orders.
Office Depot Ordering Process
Flowchart: Office Depot
Note: you are responsible for tracking your submitted orders to ensure it is approved, shipped, and received. If you have any delivery issues with an order, please contact Office Depot using their customer service link.
- Contact your Dean's Office to request items to be ordered from Office Depot. All Administrative and Executive Assistants have been set up with an Office Depot Business Account to place orders on behalf of their division. All Administrators have been set up with an account to approve orders.
- Office Depot account holder places the order and indicates the FOAP and Ship-To name
and room number. The Fund and Org codes must be entered in the FundOrg field and the Account and Program codes must be entered in the AcctPrgm field. Please separate the codes with hyphens.
- You may only indicate one FOAP when placing an order. For this reason, if you need to expense different items to different accounts or FOAPs, you must submit the orders separately. For example, if you wanted to order supplies and a large piece of equipment, you must place the supplies order separately from the equipment, as supplies must be coded to 4301/4320 (supplies) and the equipment must be coded to 6401 (equipment).
- The submitted order is automatically sent to your supervisor for approval. An email is sent via Office Depot to the next approver with a link to review the order. Approvers may also view their queues by logging in to their account. All orders require up to Vice President approval.
- After approval is obtained, all orders are reviewed and approved by the Business Office. Your order may be rejected if the item does not comply with college policy or is not allowed to be expensed to the FOAP indicated in the order. After final approval is recorded, the order is released and prepared for shipment.
For status updates on your Office Depot order request, please contact the employee that placed your order. Office Depot account holders can monitor and track status updates for placed orders.
For more information please contact:
Administrative Services Technician
Administrative Services Officer