- Financial Aid Home
- 2022-2023 Pell Grant Chart
- Important FA Policies to Know (PDF)
- AB 19 Promise Scholarship
- All Types of Financial Aid
- Apply for Financial Aid
- BankMobile Disbursements
- California Dream Act and AB 540
- Covid Emergency Grants
- CCPG Fee Waiver
- Cost of Attendance
- FA Forms and Petitions
- EFC Appeal/Special Circumstances Petition
- FAFSA Eligibility Requirements
- FA Payment Dates
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Work-Study Jobs
- Foster Youth Resources
- Glossary and Financial Literacy
- Net Price Calculator
- Policies & Procedures
- Resources for LPC Students
- Sample Award Notification
- Tax Information (1098-T)
- Verify My Application
- Financial Aid for Veterans
Las Positas College offers federal and state financial assistance to eligible students.
For Specific Questions about your Financial Aid Account
Now processing 2022-2023 FAFSA/Dream Application files! If you need to upload documentation, please click here.
Review your file and SAP status on CLASS-Web.
Files are reviewed in the order received.
Click on image above for Instructions, Application, and Details
Click here to read list of reopened scholarships (PDF)
Also check out our outside scholarships page
California Community Colleges Student Financial Aid Administrators Association (CCCSFAAA)
A total of twenty $500 student scholarships, two $500 scholarships for each of the ten CCCSFAAA regions across the state.
Application and Instructions
Deadline: April 20, 2023
You should complete both aid years, 2022-2023 and 2023-2024.
Get assistance with your FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application
Schedule a one-on-one meeting, contact: Lisette Rocha at email@example.com
Financial Wellness Smartshop Workshops
If you cannot find your Financial Aid Information on CLASS-Web.
REASONS MAY BE:
- You have NOT completed your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or DREAM Act Application or you may have completed the incorrect aid year
- You have NOT entered our College/ Federal School Code (030357) in your submitted FAFSA or DREAM Act Application
- You have completed your FAFSA but we have NOT received it. It takes approximately 7-10 days after your FAFSA submission for us to retrieve your information (The DREAM Act Application takes a little longer.)
ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK:
- Make sure you have completed the correct FAFSA for the appropriate Financial Aid Year.
- Submit your FAFSA by using your FSA ID
Financial Aid Office
Las Positas College
3000 Campus Hill Drive
Building 1600, Room 1650
Livermore, CA 94551
Fax: (925) 449-6038
Cranium Café - Speak to an advisor Online
Please Note: We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
Federal School Code
- Financial Aid in Six Steps Flyer
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Office Staff
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394