- Administrative Services Home
- Bulletin Board
- Staff Directory
- Grant Process
- Payroll, HR, and Hiring
- Employee Handbook
- Facilities Requests and Rentals
- Secure Shredding
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Student Insurance
- CARES Act Institutional Aid Reporting
- Child Development Center
- Information Technology
- Campus Safety
Requesting Items from Amazon
The District has an established business account with Amazon for college-related purchases, to be used only when the item(s) requested are not available on Office Depot. Items ordered through Amazon that are available on Office Depot may be rejected by the Purchasing Office. If you would like to request items from Amazon to be purchased using your discretionary funds, please contact your Dean's Office for assistance.
Amazon Ordering Process
Note: you are responsible for tracking your submitted orders to ensure it is approved, shipped, and received. If you have any delivery issues with an order, please contact Amazon using their customer service link.
- Contact your Dean's Office to request items to be ordered from Amazon. All Administrative and Executive Assistants have been set up with an Amazon Business Account to place orders on behalf of their division. All Administrators have been set up with an account to approve orders.
- Amazon account holder places the order and indicates the FOAP and Ship-To name. The
FOAP must be entered in the "PO Number" field (though POs are not being used with
Amazon). Please indicate the full FOAP with hyphens.
- You may only indicate one FOAP when placing an order. For this reason, if you need to expense different items to different accounts or FOAPs, you must submit the orders separately. For example, if you wanted to order supplies and a large piece of equipment, you must place the supplies order separately from the equipment, as supplies must be coded to 4301/4320 (supplies) and the equipment must be coded to 6401 (equipment).
- You must indicate the name of the employee and their room number in the Ship-To field (e.g. Jane Doe Rm 5113). If this step is missed and your order were to be approved, the Warehouse would be unable to deliver your package as they wouldn't have an indication of where to deliver it.
- The submitted order is automatically sent to your supervisor for approval. An email
is sent via Amazon to the next approver with a link to review the order. All orders
under $1,000 require one Administrator's approval. Orders of $1,000 or more require
Vice President approval.
- If your order is being funded by CTE or SEA funds, you must receive approval from the respective Managers of those funds. To obtain approval, click the "Add an additional approver?" link and enter the work email of the fund Manager. Your order will be automatically routed to them for approval. If you miss this step, your order may be rejected and you must then submit the order again to obtain their approval.
- After approval is obtained, all orders are reviewed and approved by the Business Office. Individual items may be rejected from the order if the item does not comply with college policy or is not allowed to be expensed to the FOAP indicated in the order.
- Once the Business Office reviews the order, approved orders are routed to District for final approval. After final approval is recorded, the order is released and prepared for shipment.
For status updates on your Amazon order request, please contact the employee that placed your order. Amazon Business account holders can monitor and track status updates for placed orders.
For more information please contact:
Administrative Services Technician
Administrative Services Officer