Concurrent Enrollment (High School Students)
Students may begin submitting all required documentation through Adobe Sign on these dates:
March 4 - May 3, 2024 Accepting Concurrent Enrollment Applications for Summer 2024
March 4 - July 19, 2024 Accepting Concurrent Enrollment Applications for the Fall 2024
Registration date Summer/Fall 2024 Term for all High School students that submitted their forms on time, Begins May 6, 2024.
Las Positas College provides the opportunity for high school students in 09th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grades to enroll in college-level courses. Students in 8th grade may be admitted through special agreements between Las Positas College and school districts. Students who desire to participate in concurrent enrollment must be recommended by their high school principal or designee and have written parental permission. Further information on the Concurrent Enrollment policy is available at the student's high school, and at the Office of Admissions and Records in Bldg 1600. We are happy to be able to offer High School students the opportunity to enroll concurrently for the Spring, Summer, & Fall semesters.
For important dates and deadlines, please consult the ACADEMIC CALENDAR.
|March 01, 2024
|Submit CCCApply Applications for Summer/Fall 2024 terms
March 4 - May 3, 2024
Submit High School Concurrent Enrollment Applications for Summer 2024
|March 4 - July 19, 2024
|Submit High School Concurrent Enrollment Applications for Fall 2024
|May 6, 2024
|High School Concurrent Enrollment students can start registering for classes for the Summer and Fall 2024 terms
APPLICATION AND FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE REGISTRATION!
1. Please check the link with a video presentation of the Concurrent Enrollment process.
3. Complete the online Admission application and print the APP. ID. confirmation page for your records.
4. Fill out the REQUIRED Concurrent Enrollment Recommendation Form through Adobe Sign. Paper copies will not be accepted.
IMPORTANT: It is preferred that you fill out this request using your zonemail email address to protect the privacy of your information.
First time Concurrent Enrollment Students. High School students that are applying for the Concurrent Enrollment program for the first time, please use the link below:
New Student Form
Continuing Concurrent Enrollment Students. High School students that have participated in the Concurrent Enrollment program for a previous term, please use the link below:
Continuing Student Form
Please be aware that concurrent enrollment students are subject to certain restrictions/limitations. Please review the following:
- You will notice that we are accepting high school freshmans, sophomores, juniors and seniors only.
- Unit limitations - Summer, Fall and Spring are limited to 11 units each.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted or processed.
- Applications will not be accepted for courses that are closed or full.
- You must consult the College Catalog to determine if any requested classes have prerequisites. Any prerequisites must be cleared prior to registration. For more assistance with prerequisites, visit the Counseling Office.
- Please make sure to check the class schedule for the term you are applying for before choosing your classes.
ATTENTION: COURSE RESTRICTIONS FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
- Enrollment in basic skills courses (ENG 100 level, ESL courses, MATH 100 level) are not allowed (Ed. Code 48800).
- Students who complete paperwork for the LPC Concurrent Enrollment Program may ONLY register for LPC classes. Those who wish to register in class(es) at Chabot College MUST complete paperwork for the Chabot Concurrent Enrollment Program
- Chabot's Concurrent Enrollment website
Enrollment fees (classes fees) are waived for students in the Concurrent Enrollment program. A mandatory Student Health fee of $21 for Fall and Spring, and $18 for Summer will be assessed to all students each semester or session. A Student Representation fee of $2.00 will be assessed to all students each semester or session. A Transportation fee of $9 (students enrolled in 6 or more units) or $8 (students enrolled in less than 6 units) will be assessed to all students each semester (excluding Summer). An optional Student Activities Fee of $10.00 will be assessed to all students each semester (excluding Summer). Students will be charged a materials fee, if applicable.
- Students attending home school should also submit a copy of their R4 Affidavits. (CA Ed Code, section 33190)
- Students who wish to enroll in English and/or Math must still take the Assessment test or clear the prerequisite via Counseling. Effective Fall 2019, placement for English and Math will change. Visit the Assessment Center website for more information.
Stop by the Student Health Center in Building 1700 with your parent or guardian to submit the Parent/Guardian Minor Student Authorization Form. This form is not required to participate in the Concurrent Enrollment program, but if you would like to receive regular services from the Health Center, you will need to submit this completed form, along with any additional requirements. Please note that you must also pay the Student Health Fee to receive services at the Health Center. If you have participated in the Concurrent Enrollment program in the past and have already submitted this form, there is no need to submit this form again unless the information you provided has changed.
- CLASS-Web or MyPortal is the college’s online student portal where students may register for courses, view the online student orientation, take the guided self-placement, pay fees, and much more. Please check the link CLASS-Web Step-by-Step Guides to learn more about Class-Web.
Due to the COVID-19 virus, the health and safety of our students and employees remain as top priority. Consequently, we are trying to make the Concurrent Enrollment process easier for the students.
Admissions & Records Office
Building 1600, Second Floor
Please send all Admissions and Records inquires via email.
Spring 2024 Office Hours
Drop box is located in the hallway on the wall near the back entrance door that can be used before and after business hours.Tell us about your experience with our office by completing a short student satisfaction survey. Scan the QR code: