- Financial Aid Home
- 2023-2024 Pell Grant Chart
- AB19 Promise Scholarship
- AB19 Free College
- All Types of Financial Aid
- Apply for Financial Aid
- BankMobile Disbursements
- California Dream Act and AB 540
- Covid Emergency Grants
- CCPG Fee Waiver
- Cost of Attendance
- FA Forms and Petitions
- EFC Appeal/Special Circumstances Petition
- FAFSA Eligibility Requirements
- FA Payment Dates
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Work-Study Jobs
- Foster Youth Resources
- Glossary and Financial Literacy
- Net Price Calculator
- Policies & Procedures
- Resources for LPC Students
- Sample Award Notification
- Tax Information (1098-T)
- Verify My Application
- Financial Aid for Veterans
Scholarships are funds made available by sources generally other than the government, such as private businesses, organizations, clubs, colleges, etc., for students to help with the costs of their education. Generally students must compete for scholarships. Awards have many different criteria; they may or may not depend on financial need, may be aimed toward a specific major or type of student, may have a high GPA requirement or may not.
LPC Scholarships - for LPC Students
Current Outside Scholarships for LPC Students*
Outside scholarships are offered from a variety of local, statewide, and national organizations or foundations. The list is updated frequently as new information is received by the college. These scholarship opportuntities are not specifically for Las Positas students, but may be of particular interest to LPC students. Often transfer scholarship opportunities for four year colleges are listed. Deadlines vary greatly, so make it a point to check this list frequently.
Scholarships by Category
Scholarship Search Engine
- Find scholarships by using these popular search engines
- https://scholarships360.org/ -Top Scholarships Matched to Your Profile
Vetted scholarships for high school, college, and graduate students.
- Resources to help pay for college (Outside link)
- Middle Class Scholarship (California Student Aid Commission)
- SCU Grant Program (For California State college)
- Blue and Gold Opportunity Plan (For UC colleges)
Need help writing a scholarship essay?
*IMPORTANT - Las Positas College is not affiliated with and does not endorse any of the Web sites listed. This is simply a compiled list of web resources which may provide helpful information. LPC does not make any warranty regarding the accuracy or reliability of any information provided in this list. Clicking any link listed above will transfer the user to a page not under LPC’s control.
Financial Aid Office
Las Positas College
3000 Campus Hill Drive
Building 1600, Room 1650
Livermore, CA 94551
Fax: (925) 449-6038
Always email from your Zonemail and include your W number.
Cranium Café - Speak to an advisor Online
Please Note: We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
Federal School Code
- Financial Aid in Six Steps Flyer
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Office Staff
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394