- Graduation Home
- Important Announcements
- Instructions: What to Do the Day of the Event
- "How To" Video & PowerPoint Instructions
- Cap and Gown
- RSVP and Guest Tickets
- Graduates and Guests with Access Mobility Needs
- Professional Photographs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch the Ceremony on the LPC Live Feed
- Social Media
- Diploma/Certificate Notification
Las Positas College is pleased to announce
The 33rd Annual Commencement Ceremony
SATURDAY, MAY 27, 2023:
10:00A.M Session Filled
12:30 P.M. Now Open
By Popular Demand - a 2nd session has been created.
(All REGISTERED GRADS ARE FINAL - NO SWITCHING OR TRADING ALLOWED)
STUDENTS MUST REGISTER FOR THE CEREMONY.
To be considered, for the commencement ceremony you must have submitted a request for AA/AS Degree or Certificate for Summer 2022, Fall 2022 and/or Spring 2023
Application Deadline date: April 1, 2023
You will receive a formal invite to your zonemail with instructions on how to RSVP for the Commencement Ceremony.
Summer 2023 candidates:
wishing to participate in this year’s commencement ceremony
- Must have 6 units or less in summer 2023 to complete their degree in order to participate
- Must apply by the April 1, 2023 deadline
If you have not applied:
Click to apply for your Degree or Certificate by April 1, 2023
Invitations to the Commencement Ceremony will be sent to your ZONEMAIL ONLY.
Las Positas Grad Fair
Location: LPC Bookstore, Building 1300
Tuesday, April 25th: 10AM-3PM
Stop by the Las Positas Grad Fair
pick up your Cap & Gown for Commencement. Representatives from Herff Jones
will be on site to answer any questions you might have about your cap & gown along with information.
Other items such as graduation announcements, class rings, diploma frames and more will be available.
PE COMPLEX - BUILDING 2500
For event information
email@example.com for questions.