Requesting Assessment Results
Assessment results are considered private information and will not be released to third parties or sent to other institutions. Students have the following options to obtain a printed copy of their assessment results.
1. Print a copy from your CLASS-Web account:
- Go to the LPC homepage at http://www.laspositascollege.edu
- Click on the red CLASS-Web link on the top right of the page
- Click "Sign On to CLASS-Web" (on the top left side)
- Login with User ID (W# or SSN) and PIN (default for new users: six digit birth date-MMDDYY)
- Click "Student Services"
- Click "Student Records"
- Click "View Test Score/Assessment Results"
2. Call the Assessment Center at 925-424-1475 to request your results.
Allow 24 hours for processing. Results may be picked up in the Counseling Office, Room 1616 with a valid photo ID.
For more information please contact:
Mondays 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesdays 10:30 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesdays 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursdays 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fridays 9:00 am - 1:00 pm