Disability Resource Center
- Disability Resource Center Home
- DSPS Eligibility Criteria
- Student Resources
- Faculty Resources
- How to Apply
- DSPS Services
- Alt Media
- Test Proctoring
- DSPS Forms
- DSPS Staff
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accessibility Complaint Form
- Privacy (FERPA)
- Helpful Websites and Resources
Welcome to the Disability Resource Center
Our new DSPS Accommodate System is now LIVE!
Current LPC Students and Faculty: Click here to access all services and requests
(you must activate/ sign-in to your "MyPortal" to access the Accommodate System)
The Disability Resource center staff can be reached as follows:
- Email the counselor or concerned DSPS Staff directly with your questions using your college issued Zonemail email account.
- New students or those not sure of whom to contact, can send an email at the DSPS email: email@example.com with their Name, W # and their question and the appropriate staff will get back to them.
- On Campus, in-person appointments: To request an in person appointment, please call the DSPS office at (925)-424-1510. If you reach us after hours, kindly leave a message with your Name, W #, complete phone number and clearly state the purpose of the in-person appointment.
Online Counseling Appointment
- To request an online / virtual counseling appointment please call the DSPS office at (925)-424-1510. If you reach us after hours, kindly leave a message with your Name, W#, complete phone number and the purpose for the appointment.
- Once an appointment is scheduled, students will receive a confirmation and reminder email with specific log-in directions. (If you have not received an email confirmation, please click on Login button below)
- Students must have access to a computer, laptop, or tablet, with a working web-cam & microphone. Smart-phones are not supported with this service.
- We offer 1 hour appointments or 30 min appointments via our Web-based service, Cranium Café for All students.
*Please use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Apple Safari, or MS Edge as your internet browser. Clear your history data (cached images & files).