The LPC Music Department offers world-class facilities and state-of-the-art technology resources, classes lead by accomplished, actively performing faculty who provide one-on-one attention to their students, and unique degrees for successful university transfer or entering the music industry directly.
LPC Music Department
Registration Now Open for Fall 2018 Music Classes
- Visit Admissions & Records today to complete the 5 Steps to Enrollment.
- View the LPC Music Department Catalog and all Fall 2018 Class Offerings to pick out your schedule and register.
- Join us, beginning August 2018!
Discover • Perform • Create • Excel
Follow your passions and join our supportive and nurturing community today!
The LPC Music Department strives to:
- Provide a rigorous, creative, and fun learning environment that prepares students for the real-world expectations of the music industry as well as 4-year music programs.
- Offer the highest quality professional education in a variety of musical disciplines and career pathways, including Performance, Music Business, Music Theory, Composition, Music History, Music Technology, and Music Education.
- Expose students to a variety of approaches to music making through the latest technology, equipment, research, and performance practice.
- Offer a Zero Discrimination Policy: Students of all backgrounds are welcome.
NEW Online/Distance Education Music Courses Offered Fall 2018
For more information please contact:
Mertes Center for the Arts (Bldg 4000)
Las Positas College
3000 Campus Hills Drive
Livermore, CA 94551