- Financial Aid Home
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- How to Apply
(Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Staff
- Types of Financial Aid
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Federal Direct Loan
- ASLPC Textbook Loaner Program
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Cost of Attendance
- The Zone
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Understanding My Responsibilities
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Pell Grant Chart 2017-2018
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Net Price Calculator
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- BankMobile Debit Card/Refunds
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Manage Your Money
- Additional Resources
- LPC Veterans First Program
What If I Completely Withdraw From All of My Classes Before Completing More Than 60% of the Semester?
If you withdraw from ALL of your classes before completing more than 60% of the semester, or receive ALL F's and/or NC's, you will be required to return any unearned federal funds.
IMPORTANT!! If you drop (or dropped) BEFORE: April 7, 2018 for SPRING semester
You WILL OWE a repayment.
If you drop (or dropped) AFTER this date you will NOT owe a repayment. Please note:
Your (SAP) Satsifactory Academic Progress will be affected.
For more details on the repayment process, how it is calculated and student's responsibilities.
If you never attended a class and this results in a change of your enrollment status, then your Pell grant award must be recalculated. This will result in you owing part or all of that award money back to the college.
IMPORTANT: If you owe an overpayment, you have 45 days to repay the college in full or it will be reported to the Department of Education. You will not be able to receive further financial aid from any college until the overpayment has been paid.
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.