- Financial Aid Home
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- AB19 The California College Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Financial Aid Programs
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- BankMobile Refunds
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- CLASS-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw After Receiving Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Federal Work-study Jobs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get SAP Counseling Sessions for Reinstatement Petition
- Helpful Resources
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2019-2020
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
What If I Completely Withdraw From All of My Classes Before Completing More Than 60% of the Semester?
If you withdraw from ALL of your classes before completing more than 60% of the semester, or receive ALL F's and/or NC's, you will be required to return any unearned federal funds.
IMPORTANT!! If you drop (or dropped) BEFORE: April 02, 2020, for spring semester, you WILL OWE a repayment.
If you drop (or dropped) AFTER this date you will NOT owe a repayment. Please note: Your (SAP) Satsifactory Academic Progress will be affected.
For more details on the repayment process, how it is calculated, and the student's responsibilities, please stop by our office if you have questions..
If you never attended a class and this results in a change of your enrollment status, then your Pell grant award must be recalculated. This will result in you owing part or all of that award money back to the college.
IMPORTANT: If you owe an overpayment, you have 45 days to repay the college in full or it will be reported to the Department of Education. You will not be able to receive further financial aid from any college until the overpayment has been paid.
Drop-In Hours - unavailable at this time
Please email us at email@example.com
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 7pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am- 1pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394
California Dream Act (AB 540 eligible)
Financial Aid TV Videos
LPC Veterans First Program