- Financial Aid Home
- 2022-2023 Pell Grant Chart
- Understanding My Responsibilities (PDF)
- AB 19 Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid
- California Dream Act and AB 540
- Cares Act Emergency Grants
- CCPG Fee Waiver
- Cost of Attendance
- Dates and Deadlines
- FA Forms and Petitions
- EFC Appeal/Special Circumstances Petition
- FAFSA Eligibility Requirements
- FA Payment Dates
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Work-Study Jobs
- Foster Youth Resources
- Glossary and Financial Literacy
- Net Price Calculator
- Policies & Procedures
- Resources for LPC Students
- Sample Award Notification
- Tax Information (1098-T)
- Types of Financial Aid
- Verify My Application
- Financial Aid for Veterans
What If I Completely Withdraw From All of My Classes Before Completing More Than 60% of the Semester?
If you withdraw from ALL of your classes before completing more than 60% of the semester, or receive ALL F's and/or NC's, you will be required to return any unearned federal funds.
IMPORTANT!! If you drop (or dropped) BEFORE: October 28, 2022 for fall semester, you WILL OWE a repayment.
If you drop (or dropped) AFTER this date you will NOT owe a repayment. Please note: Your (SAP) Satsifactory Academic Progress will be affected.
For more details on the repayment process, how it is calculated, and the student's responsibilities, please stop by our office if you have questions..
If you never attended a class and this results in a change of your enrollment status, then your Pell grant award must be recalculated. This will result in you owing part or all of that award money back to the college.
IMPORTANT: If you owe an overpayment, you have 45 days to repay the college in full or it will be reported to the Department of Education. You will not be able to receive further financial aid from any college until the overpayment has been paid.
Financial Aid Office
Las Positas College
3000 Campus Hill Drive
Building 1600, Room 1650
Livermore, CA 94551
Fax: (925) 449-6038
Cranium Café - Speak to an advisor Online
Monday & Wednesday 1pm – 3pm
Please Note: We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
Federal School Code
- Financial Aid in Six Steps Flyer
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Office Staff
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394