- Financial Aid Home
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Steps to Apply
- Verify My Application
- FAFSA Eligibility Requirements
- Cost of Attendance
- Types of Financial Aid (PDF)
- Fee Waiver
- Cares Act Emergency Grants/Covid Resources
- Federal Work-Study Jobs
- LPC Forms and Petitions
- California Dream Act and AB 540
- Federal Direct Loans
- FA Payment Dates
- 2020-2021 Pell Grant Chart
- AB 19 Promise Scholarship
- Resources for Foster Youth
- Important Policies & Procedures
- Financial Aid Television (FATV)
- FATV En Español
- Glossary and Financial Literacy
- Net Price Calculator
- Tax Information (1098-T)
- CARES Act Relief Fund Report
What If I Completely Withdraw From All of My Classes Before Completing More Than 60% of the Semester?
If you withdraw from ALL of your classes before completing more than 60% of the semester, or receive ALL F's and/or NC's, you will be required to return any unearned federal funds.
IMPORTANT!! If you drop (or dropped) BEFORE: October 27, 2020, for fall semester, you WILL OWE a repayment.
If you drop (or dropped) AFTER this date you will NOT owe a repayment. Please note: Your (SAP) Satsifactory Academic Progress will be affected.
For more details on the repayment process, how it is calculated, and the student's responsibilities, please stop by our office if you have questions..
If you never attended a class and this results in a change of your enrollment status, then your Pell grant award must be recalculated. This will result in you owing part or all of that award money back to the college.
IMPORTANT: If you owe an overpayment, you have 45 days to repay the college in full or it will be reported to the Department of Education. You will not be able to receive further financial aid from any college until the overpayment has been paid.
Financial Aid Office
All Staff are Working Remotely
Cranium Café - Online video chat
How to Contact Staff While We are Working Remotely
Please Note: We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
Federal School Code
- Financial Aid in Six Steps Flyer
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Office Staff