Information for Tutors
- Follow the syllabus for your particular tutoring class. All syllabi are placed on the whiteboard in the Tutor Workroom.
- Make sure you are registered for a grade or P/NP before February 16.
- No school on Presidents' Weekend -- February 17-20
- Spring Break -- March 20-25
- Prep2Pass -- May 16-17
- Last day of instruction and tutoring -- May 19th
- It is important to check your file daily.
- If you wish to have a room, please write your name on the sheet by the door. Please be careful not to break the plastic protector.
- You must have all your assignments for Tutr 17A, B, C up to date and turned in by May 6, 2017
- Turn in Tutr 17A/B/C assignments in the bottom tray in the Tutor Workroom.
- Turn in blue, grey and yellow weekly time sheets in the middle tray
- Turn in blue sheets weekly with your tutoring hours for records if you are being paid. Volunteers fill out a yellow sheet.
- White board pens are available for tutors and students from Cheri or Pauline
- There is a candy jar in the workroom for your enjoyment.
- Reference textbooks are available in Cheri's for tutors to borrow for use in the Center only. Sign your name on a checkout sheet and it will be placed in the textbook loan notebook. A staff person will assist you in check out and return. Please do not check them out yourselves.
- Check the LPC Tutor Workgroup facebook page and this page often for information and updates.
- If you are paid for tutoring, pick up your paycheck on the last work day of each month in Building 1600 at the reception desk. (ID required)
ONCE AGAIN: It is important to check your files daily so that you do not miss assignment sheets for your students. Please call your students the day you get the assignment and start as soon as possible.
We are trying to schedule rooms but please note that math and science tutors will be scheduled first since they often use the white boards. If you have not been assigned a room, you may sign in on the door of the room. We encourage those who do not use white boards to tutor at the tables or couches in the main room. There is a double sided white board near the tables in the main room. Please feel free to use them during a tutoring session.