Information for Tutors
- If you wish to have a room, please write your name on the sheet by the door. Please be careful not to break the plastic protector.
- Turn in Tutr 17A/B/C assignments in the bottom tray in the Tutor Workroom.
- Turn in blue sheets with your tutoring hours for records if you are being paid.
- White board pens are available for tutors and students from Cheri or Jin.
- There is a candy jar in the workroom for your enjoyment.
- Reference textbooks are available in Cheri's office for tutors to borrow for use in the Center only. Sign your name on the check out sheet and it will be placed in the textbook loan notebook. A staff person will assist you in check out and return. Please do not check them out yourselves.
- If you are paid for tutoring, pick up your paycheck on the last work day of each month in Building 1600 at the reception desk. (ID required)
For more information please contact:
Study, Tutoring and Reading Room
In order to receive FREE tutoring through the Tutorial Program, you must be a current
LPC student and registered in the LPC class for which you need assistance.
Schedule a session and pick your own time using our new online system.
Tutoring session will be uploaded periodically throughout the semester. Check in weekly for more availability.