Tutoring Center Overview
The Tutoring Center provides free online academic support for a wide variety of subjects. Whether you're doing your homework or studying for an exam, we are here to support you. Online tutoring is first-come first-served. Details are as follows.
How does it work?
- Sign up for NTUT 200 (CRN 32486) on CLASSWeb to gain access to in-depth information for all academic support options at Las Positas. You can register for NTUT 200 anytime. NTUT 200 is non-credit, free, ungraded, and doesn't even show up on your official transcript. It is how we connect you to free support.
- Review the material in the NTUT 200 Canvas course, including the drop-in tutoring times for the following subjects. Tutor schedules will be updated the week of January 19. Please check schedules each week as they are subject to change.
- Log in to Canvas and go to your NTUT 200 course. Click on the LPC Tutoring/RAW link on the left-hand menu. Watch How to access drop-in tutoring (00:51) and What to expect in a drop-in tutoring session (01:58) for clarification.
4 more ways to get support
We want all Las Positas students to have multiple ways to get support. If you have any questions about how to get tutoring, you can:
- stop by our virutal front desk by clicking the LPC Tutoring/RAW link on the left-hand menu of Canvas. Our front desk schedule will be updated weekly.
- text/call (925) 315 - 9311
- email email@example.com
- Sign up for NTUT 200 (CRN 32486) on CLASSWeb to get announcements on all updates to the Tutoring Center. NTUT is
- ... and doesn't even show up on your official transcript
For more information please contact:
Tutoring Center: Room 2401
Call or text (925) 315-9311
Virtual Front Desk
Click on the LPC Tutoring/RAW link on the left-hand menu of Canvas to access our front desk. Online front desk hours can be found on our schedule.
To receive free tutoring, you must be a current LPC student and registered in the LPC class for which you need assistance. On CLASSWeb, please sign up for
- NTUT 200 (CRN 23075), NTUT is
- non credit,
- ungraded, and
- it doesn't even show up on your official transcript