To get a tutor, please fill out a request in the Tutorial Center or request a tutor online.
To apply to be a tutor, get an application packet in Room 2401, and schedule an interview with Jin Tsubota.
Tutoring in LPC Subjects
- Accounting (Business 1A, 1B)
- Administration of Justice (AJ)
- Anatomy (Bio 7A)
- Anatomy & Physiology (Bio 50)
- American Sign Language --ASL (1,2)
- Anthropology (1, 13)
- Biology 30
- Chemistry (1A, 1B, 30A, 30B, 31)
- Computer Science (1,2, 21)
- Economics (1,2)
- Engineering (25, 35,44)
- English (all classes)
- English as a Second Language --ESL (all classes)
- French (1,2)
- History (1,2 7, 8)
- Math (all levels)
- Microbiology (Bio 7C)
- Physics (2A, 2B, 8A, 8B, 8C, 8D)
- Physiology (Bio 7B)
- Political Science (all)
- Spanish (1A, 1B, 2A, 2B)
- Statistics (Math 40)
For more information please contact:
Study, Tutoring and Reading Room
In order to receive FREE tutoring through the Tutorial Program, you must be a current
LPC student and registered in the LPC class for which you need assistance.
Schedule a session and pick your own time using our new online system.
Tutoring session will be uploaded periodically throughout the semester. Check in weekly for more availability.