Master Class Weekend @ LPC
Join us for a weekend of workshops, with talented, motivated people just like you! Master Class Weekend at LPC will present theater students with the chance to explore a range of topics with Bay Area professionals, excited and ready to share their expertise with you! For more details, visit the Master Class Weekend page!
- Note: There is a ticket service charge for both online and in person purchase between $1-3 per ticket.
- Tickets are available at the door, when space allows. STINKY CHEESE MAN PRICING IS AS FOLLOWS: General Admission: $15; Kiddos under 17 $5.00
- Paid parking is required on Friday/Saturday performance. Parking is $3
- For more performing arts events, please visit the Performing Arts page
- Interested in Ushering and seeing the show for free? Contact email@example.com to help us make great theater and see the show for free! Or visit:
The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales, based a children's book, is a collection of twisted, humorous parodies of famous children's stories and fairy tales, such as "Little Red Riding Hood", "The Ugly Duckling" and "The Gingerbread Man". Popular with children and adults, its lighthearted approach creates fun for everyone while educating young readers about some of the features of books. A great day of theater for audiences of all ages!