Students will not be able to access their classes until the first day of classes.
LPC Help Desk Support
Summer 2018 Hours
MAY 29-AUG. 3
8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Thursday
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, holidays
For Canvas-related issues, when no LPC live help is available, please call Canvas at 1-844-600-4956. Note that on the following Fridays, you can only call Canvas after 5 p.m.: July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27, Aug. 3.
Hours are subject to change. Messages left on weekends or holidays will be answered the following business day.
There are four ways to contact the LPC Help Desk for Canvas:
- Fill out and submit the online form
- Call (925) 424-1142
- Email LPCdistEd@laspositascollege.edu
- Come to Room 803 on campus
Canvas offers free, student telephone support when no live LPC Help Desk support is available (1-844-600-4956). Note that on the following Fridays, you can only call Canvas after 5 p.m.: July 6, July 13, July 20, July 27, Aug. 3
Feel free to contact the LPC Help Desk or Canvas if you:
- Are having problems logging into your course (if you forgot your password, click the Forgot Password link on the login page)
- Can't get a technical function inside your course to work (i.e. submitting an assignment)
Please contact your instructor if you:
- Need to explain why an assignment didn't get completed
- Have a question about your grades
- Want to add a class after the registration deadline
For problems related to your computer, please do NOT contact either support service. These problems include:
- Hardware problems on your computer or mobile device. Consult your computer' or mobile device user guide, or call the manufacturer for support.
- Software problems on your computer or mobile device. Consult the software user guide, or call the company that makes the software.
- Problems connecting to the Internet. Contact your Internet Service Provider.