The Adult Education Program at Las Positas College in collaboration with our sister school, Chabot College, provides assistance and transitional support for adult learners looking to advance their academic and/or career pursuits.
As a part of the Mid-Alameda County Consortium, we collaborate with our 12 partners to provide noncredit pathways and bridge courses, wrap-around transition services, and assessment alignment.
Adult Education - What We Do
- Support students in their transition from Adult Education to Community College.
- Provide coordinated services for student from all of the Mid-Alameda County Consortium members and partner agencies.
- Connect adult learners to campus resources and support services.
- Expand classes and programs offered to adult learners.
- Build relationships with businesses and employment-focused organizations to transition students to the workforce.
Adult Education - What We Offer
- 24 Occupational Associate Degrees, 17 Transfer Associate Degrees, and 44 Certificate Programs including community education courses geared toward personal development and cultural enrichment.
- Classes available for basic skills, transfer, career-technical, and retraining goals.
- Flexible class schedules with online, evening, weekend, and fast-track courses.
- Concurrent enrollment classes free of cost to Adult Learners pursuing a High School Diploma or General Education Degree.
Here are four ways to get started
what are you waiting for?
Explore some exciting career opportunties and meet with a counselor today!
Fall 2022 Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
Emerald Templeton, EdD
Education Partnerships Project Manager
Danielle Bañuelos, AA
Academic Services Administrative Assistant
For information regarding the Dual Enrollment High School Credit Program please contact: