- Educational Partnerships
- Adult Education
- General Education
- Adult School/High School/ROP Articulation
- Dual Enrollment
- High School Credit Program
- REACH Collaborative
- Education Community Partners
- Mid-Alameda County Consortium
The Adult Education Program at Las Positas College in collaboration with our sister school, Chabot College, provides assistance and transitional support for adult learners looking to advance their academic and/or career pursuits.
As a part of the Mid-Alameda County Consortium, we collaborate with our 12 partners to provide noncredit pathways and bridge courses, wrap-around transition services, and assessment alignment.
Adult Education - What We Do
- Support students in their transition from Adult Education to Community College.
- Provide coordinated services for student from all of the Mid-Alameda County Consortium members and partner agencies.
- Connect adult learners to campus resources and support services.
- Expand classes and programs offered to adult learners.
- Build relationships with businesses and employment-focused organizations to transition students to the workforce.
Adult Education - What We Offer
- 24 Occupational Associate Degrees, 17 Transfer Associate Degrees, and 44 Certificate Programs including community education courses geared toward personal development and cultural enrichment.
- Classes available for basic skills, transfer, career-technical, and retraining goals.
- Flexible class schedules with online, evening, weekend, and fast-track courses.
- Concurrent enrollment classes free of cost to Adult Learners pursuing a High School Diploma or General Education Degree.
Here are four ways to get started
what are you waiting for?
Explore some exciting career opportunties and meet with a counselor today!
Fall 2022 Hours
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
Emerald Templeton, EdD
Education Partnerships Project Manager
Danielle Bañuelos, AA
Academic Services Administrative Assistant
For information regarding the Dual Enrollment High School Credit Program please contact: