Program Map Updates
- Guided Pathways Home
- Academic and Career Pathways
- Visual Arts, Performing Arts, and Design
- Business, Economics, Entrepreneurship, and IT
- Society, Culture, and Human Development
- Language, Literature, and Communications Studies
- Health, Wellness, and Public Safety
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, and Environment
- Advanced Manufacturing & Transportation
- Pathway Student Success Teams
- Program Map Process
- GP Steering Committee
- Student Involvement
- Faculty Support Resources
- Classified Support Resources
- Student Involvement
- Additional Resources
- Guided Pathways Completed Tasks
- Suggestion Box
- College Day 2023
Request Removal of Degree/Certificate Maps
Deactivated Program Process
This website is designed to support our LPC community with the process from how to go from a faculty idea for DEACTIVATING an existing program and removing the program maps and career links that are student and community facing in our Academic & Career Pathway Degree & Certificate Maps and links to Career Coach.
Process steps for deactivating an existing program.
Deactivating a Program:
- Discipline Faculty: Identifies a need to deactivate an existing program. Deactivation of the program is launched in CurricUNET. Curriculum resources are available on the Curriculum Committee Website.
- Discipline Faculty: Please reach out to your Pathway Counseling Faculty to update the program map. Please refer to your Pathway website's Success Team to find out who the current counseling representative(s) is.
- Faculty and Curriculum Chair: The program is guided through Curriculum Approval Process for deactivation. The Curriculum Committee will approve or deny the program. If the deactivation of the program is approved then...
Board of Trustees: The program will be agendized for the Chabot-Las Positas College Board to approve or deny the program. If the Board approves the deactivation then....
- Curriculum Specialist: enters locally approved deactivation in Chancellor’s Office Curriculum Inventory.
Curriculum Specialist: Enters program deactivation in Banner, in eLumen, and COCI. Please note that approvals for deactivation in COCI will trickle in from the State and there can be a delay in when we receive notification and therefore can continue the process. Once deactivation is approved in COCI then…
Program Mapper & Career Coach Support Specialist: Removes the program maps in our Academic & Career Pathway's Program Mapper and links in Career Coach via the authoring tool. The program map pdf used to update the program map is posted to the Curriculum Committee Program Map website will be removed.
- Programs with a Fall deactivation date: program maps and career coach links will be updated over the summer with a goal of removing August 1st.
- Programs with a Spring deactivation date: program maps and career coach links will be updated over the winter with a goal of removing January 10th.
If you need assistance, please contact us.
Return to the main page "Creating and Updating Your Program Maps Home Page" here.