Flyers & Handouts
College graduates make more money on average than high school graduates. In fact, many employers now hire only college graduates, even for entry-level positions. But that doesn't mean you need four years at a major university. Even if you plan to get a bachelor's degree, starting out at a community college may be your best choice for a number of reasons. The following chart shows the programs LPC has to offer.
- FASTPASS ENROLLMENT EVENT!
- 2018-2019 Academic Programs & Certificates Chart
- Disability Resource Center
- 6 Steps for New Student Enrollment & Payment Program
- Guaranteed Transfer Programs
- Las Positas College...For Me!
- Learning Communities
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Las Positas College ESL Program