- Administrative Services Home
- Bulletin Board
- Grant Process
- Payroll, HR, and Hiring
- Facilities Requests and Rentals
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Student Insurance
- CARES Act Institutional Aid Reporting
- Secure Shredding
- Child Development Center
- Information Technology
- Campus Safety
Requesting Items from Amazon
The District has an established business account with Amazon for college-related purchases. If you would like to request items from Amazon to be purchased using your discretionary funds, please contact your Dean's Office for assistance.
Amazon Ordering Process
- Contact your Dean's Office to request items to be ordered from Amazon. All Administrative and Executive Assistants have been set up with an Amazon Business Account to place orders on behalf of their division.
- Amazon account holder places the order and indicates the FOAP and Ship-To name.
- For each order number that is generated after placing the order, access your Order History and click on the View Order Details link.
- Save each order as a PDF.
- If your original order split into multiple order numbers, you may combine each of the orders into a single PDF (do not combine orders if the FOAP is different).
- Obtain first-level Administrator signature on each order. You do not need to get a second Administrator signature for approval (such as your VP).
- Email your PDF(s), with signature, to the Business Office email for approval.
- The Business Office will review orders for approval.
- Once approval is recorded by the Business Office, the District Office will record final approval and release the order for processing.
For status updates on your Amazon order request, please contact the employee that placed your order. Amazon Business account holders can monitor and track status updates for placed orders.
For more information please contact:
Administrative Services Technician
Administrative Services Officer