Guaranteed Transfer Programs
Las Positas College offers guaranteed transfer admission to 30 colleges and universities. Six University of California campuses, nine California State University campuses, three Private/Independent colleges, and twelve out-of-state universities offer guaranteed admission to students who meet specific requirements. By participating in a Transfer Admission Guarantee [TAG], Associate Degree in Transfer (ADT) program, or Transfer Admissions Agreement [TAA], you may be eligible for an early review of your academic records, early admission notification, and specific guidance about major preparation and general education coursework. Visit a Las Positas College counselor to develop a plan to meet your transfer goals.
- UC Campuses (TAG): Davis, Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara, Irvine, Riverside, Merced
- CSU Campuses (Guaranteed admission to non-impacted majors with ADT): CSU East Bay, San Francisco State, Monterey Bay, Bakersfield, Channel Islands, Dominguez Hills, Humboldt, Maritime Academy, Stanislaus
- Private Institutions (TAA): Saint Mary's College, University of the Pacific, John F. Kennedy University
- Arizona State University - Guaranteed Program for Admission
- University of Arizona
- University of Hawaii at Hilo (includes guaranteed WUE reduced tuition with 2.8 GPA)
- NEW! California Community College Transfer Guarantee to Nine Historically Black Colleges & Universities (HBCUs) - Click here for more information!
CSU East Bay Cross-Registration
- Students who have completed 20 transferable units may enroll at CSU East Bay for courses not offered at LPC (including upper division).
- The students must be enrolled in a total of 12 units between the two campuses with a minimum of 6 units at LPC.
- Students pay the normal Las Positas College registration fees for the CSUEB course (currently no additional cost).
- Meet with a counselor to get more information about this program
- To enroll, fill out the Cross Registration form
- Get it signed by a counselor and submit it to Admissions and Records.
Both programs require that to register you "sit-in" on the first day of class at the university.
Your classes will appear on your LPC transcript.
UC Berkeley Cross Enrollment
- UC Berkeley Cross Enrollment program is currently available to eligible students for enrollment on a space available basis. Please meet with a counselor to discuss the program.