Spring 2016 Workshops
- All on-campus workshops will take place in the Teaching and Learning Center, Room 2410, unless otherwise noted.
- Completing Blackboard Basics is necessary before your course(s) can be set up in Blackboard.
- Trainings can be done virtually upon request.
- Trainings are eligible for faculty flex credit.
- Access information for Blackboard Basics online training, Microsoft e-Learning courses, and lynda.com will be sent to you after registering below.
- The Foundation for California Community Colleges offers discounted Microsoft software to LPC faculty and staff to install on their home computers. Click here for more information and to begin the purchasing process.