Japan, May, 28 - June 6, 2017
Business & Culture in Japan. Japan has long been a stage for the biggest players in the global economy. With a model of efficiency that has lead the way through decades of technological innovation. Japan fosters a business environment deserving of admiration. See how this small archipelago can reveal so many natural and cultural wonders - from the feudal castles of Nagoya to the cherry blossoms of Kyoto.
Enroll now to lock in the $200 discount. Space is limited. www.efcst.com/1825677CR
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Patricia Stokke
To learn more, please attend an Informational meeting on Tuesday, September 20 to learn more about the program.
Open to LPC students and the Community.
Tuesday, September 20 @5:00 pm in Room #2204
- City College of San Francisco - Study Abroad Programs
- Santa Rosa Junior College - Study Abroad Programs
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)
- Kentucky Institute for International Studies (kiis) Study Abroad
- EF College Study Tours (faculty led, short term trips)