!! Rehearsal begins at 3 pm SHARP by checking in
@ Building 2400, Room 2401 !!
Arrive wearing your cap and gown.
Position tassel on the front right side of cap.
* Check in at the appropriate table (alpha order).
* At check-in, pick up name card which is used by the Faculty Announcer, and is provided to the professional photographer.
* Rehearsal is mandatory. Due to the timing of the ceremony, there will NOT be an opportunity to leave between the rehearsal and the ceremony.
* Please be aware that children or guests are not allowed at rehearsal.
* Avoid bringing personal items, as you will have to hold onto them during rehearsal and the ceremony.
* Light refreshments, sponsored by the Associated Students of Las Positas College (ASLPC), are provided at rehearsal.
* The ceremony starts at 6 pm (Friday, May 27, 2016) and lasts 1.5 to 2 hours.
* Complimentary parking in all student parking lots; follow all parking regulations.