- Financial Aid Home
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Steps to Apply
- Verify My Application
- FAFSA Eligibility Requirements
- Cost of Attendance
- Types of Financial Aid (PDF)
- Fee Waiver
- Cares Act Emergency Grants/Covid Resources
- Federal Work-Study Jobs
- LPC Forms and Petitions
- California Dream Act and AB 540
- Federal Direct Loans
- FA Payment Dates
- 2020-2021 Pell Grant Chart
- AB 19 Promise Scholarship
- Resources for Foster Youth
- Important Policies & Procedures
- Financial Aid Television (FATV)
- FATV En Español
- Glossary and Financial Literacy
- Net Price Calculator
- Tax Information (1098-T)
- CARES Act Relief Fund Report
Financial Aid Cranium Cafe
Financial Aid Staff are available to answer questions during drop-in times.
You may phone the staff member on duty directly, or use online videochat through Cranium Café.
Please have your W number available and a photo ID ready to show the advisor.
http://www.clpccd.org/tech/documents/Zonemail_Direct_Access2011.pdf - how to access your LPC Zonemail 'email' account
How to Chat with Staff
If you are unable to connect with a staff member, please call that staff member directly. (Phone number is listed on their contact card)
- The best browser to use for the chat session is Chrome or Firefox (does not work with Apple Safari or Explorer).
- Make sure your device has a webcam and microphone (phones are acceptable).
- Click on “Chat with Staff” to enter the lobby.
- Click on "Agree" after reading the Informed Consent Statement.
- Click on the Canvas icon to log in using your Canvas sign on (if you have one). Otherwise, log in using Gmail or create an account through the Guest option.
- Once logged in, the staff member will allow you to ENTER MEETING to start your session. Please have your W number available and a photo ID ready to show the advisor.
- To end the session, click on Exit Meeting and log out.
Note: Students are seen on a first-come, first-served basis. If students do not have access
to a computer or have technical issues, then a staff member will ask for the student's
phone number to provide basic advising by phone.
Please keep in mind, we cannot give you any details about your account over the phone. If you would like details about your account, email us from your Zonemail 'email' account and include your W number Student ID.
- Test out your internect connection, webcam, and audio
- Troubleshooting for iPhone & iPad IOS Applications, and unblocking macOS browser camera/mic access
Do you need assistance with your FAFSA or CADAA?
FAFSA/CADAA Workshops available and Cash for College Webinars.
Financial Aid Office
All Staff are Working Remotely
Cranium Café - Online video chat
How to Contact Staff While We are Working Remotely
Please Note: We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
Federal School Code
- Financial Aid in Six Steps Flyer
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Office Staff