- Financial Aid Home
- 2018-19 Sample Award Letter
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Additional Resources
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Financial Aid Staff
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Apply
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- LPCSG Textbook Loaner Program
- LPC Veterans First Program
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone
- Types of Financial Aid
- Understanding My Responsibilities
How to Apply
The application process will be different depending on the type of financial aid you are applying to receive. For assistance 24/7 visit our Financial Aid TV page
- Completing the Financial Aid Application (FAFSA)
- 2017-2018 FAFSA Full Tutorial Videos for First-Time Filer
(Video Transcripts available)
- Create a FSA ID
Submit a FAFSA
If you are a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen, you should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to see if you qualify for aid such a fee waivers, grants, work-study, or loans.
If you are a non-citizen holding a Social Security card issued through Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) or for some other work authorization, you should fill out the California Dream Act Application. Do NOT fill out a FAFSA. Contact the California Student Aid Commission, www.csac.ca.gov, or your financial aid administrator for more information.
- Selective Service
- Dependent vs. Independent
- Cost of attending LPC
- Dates & Deadlines
- What is IRS Data Retrieval Tool / Tax Return Transcript
Can my parent and I share the same FSA ID?
No! You and your parent cannot share the same FSA ID. You must apply for an FSA ID and your parent must apply for an FSA ID. An FSA ID serves as part of a person’s identification, as well as their electronic signature, and should only be used by that individual.
School code for LPC: 030357
If you are a non-citizen holding a Social Security card issued through Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) or for some other work authorization, you should fill out the California Dream Act Application found at www.caldreamact.org. Do NOT fill out a FAFSA. Contact the California Student Aid Commission, www.csac.ca.gov, or your financial aid administrator for more information.
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.