- Educational Partnerships
- Adult Education
- Dual Enrollment
- Continuing Education (Non-Credit)
- Community Education
- Our Community Partners
- Mid-Alameda County Consortium
Adult Education Programs
Here are just a few programs and resources for Adult Learners:
- Career Education: prepares adult learners to enter the workforce in a year or less.
- Community Education: offers credit and noncredit courses to enhance basic skills, career and technical training, retraining and personal enrichment objectives.
- Continuing Education: noncredit, tuition-free courses designed to provide students with a high-quality learning experience; includes ESL, Elementary and Secondary Basic Skills Math & English, Short Term Vocational and Workforce Preparation.
- English as a Second Language (ESL): provides instruction in the English language to adult, and non-native English speakers with varied academic, vocational, citizenship, and personal goals.
For more information please contact:
Emerald Templeton, EdD
Education Partnerships Project Manager
Academic Services Administrative Assistant
For information regarding the
High School Credit Program please contact:
Summer Hours: June 6 - August 4, 2022
In Office: Monday-Thursday
Campus Closed on Fridays