Disability Resource Center
WorkAbility III Update
On January 15, 2019, the Chabot-Las Positas Community College Board of Trustees approved a Non-Renewal of Contract- State of California, Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) and Chabot- Las Positas Community College District, Las Positas College to end the Workability Program at the college effective June 30, 2019. Both Las Positas College and the Department of Rehabilitation are working collaboratively to transition all clients who will be impacted by this decision. Please continue to check this website for additional updates.
For more information about WorkAbility III, please contact your local Department of Rehabilitation Office (DOR).
- Concord Office: (925) 602-3953
- Oakland Office: (510) 622-2764
- Hayward One Stop: (510) 265-8263
- Fremont Office: (510) 794-2458
- Don't see what you need, then click to find a local Department of Rehabilitation Office near you
1st Floor | Room 1615
Summer Office Hours
*Additional evening test proctoring hours are available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
until 6:00 PM by request.
Summer Counseling Hours