Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petition
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- High School Programs
- Major Code List
- Noncredit Enrollment FAQ
- Payments for Tuition
- Summer/Fall 2022 Priority Registration Dates
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Registration Policies
- Steps to Success
- Staff Directory
- Student Information
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Useful Tips for College Students
Student Fee Payments for Tuition
Your payment of fees is due at the time of registration. Non-payment of fees will result in a HOLD being placed in your account. Please view the payment deadline in the current Academic Calendar.
Fees may be paid online, in person, by phone, or by mail. It is possible to pay using either Credit Card/Debit, personal check, money order, cashier’s check or cash.
Log into your account CLASS-WEB and then go to "Pay My Fees Online"
Visit the Admissions & Records Office located in Bldg. 1600, Second floor, Room 1670
To make Credit Card/Debit payments please call 925-424-1545 Mondays 1:30pm-4:30pm till June 5, 2022. (subject to change)
If mailing fees, payments should be addressed to
Las Positas College
Attn: Admissions & Records
3000 Campus Hill Drive
Livermore CA 94551
Please be sure to write your student W ID number on your check or money order. Allow enough time for payments to reach the college prior to the due date. The college assumes no responsibility for delays caused by the US Postal Service Postmarks will not be honored.
Do not send CASH.
All personal checks must be imprinted with the name of the account holder. All checks must be only from the state of CA. Write your student W ID number in the front of the check.
- Valid CA ID must be presented at the time of In-person payment.
Admissions & Records Office
Building 1600, Second Floor
The following in person services will be provided:
- Receive cash payments for tuition/fees
- Issuance of Student Identification Card
- Drop off of document (During and after business hours)
- Drop box is located in the hallway on the wall near the back entrance door
Virtual Zoom Hours
Speak to an Admissions & Records Representative Now
Our office is working to serve you during this time and we are experiencing a high volume of inquires which may increase our response time.
Please send all Admissions and Records inquires via email.