Admissions & Records
- Admissions & Records Home
- Steps to Enrollment
- Student Success & Support Programs
- Priority Registration Dates
- Academic Calendar (Dates & Deadlines)
- Admissions Forms & Petitions
- Student Information
- High School Programs
- Registration Policies
- Fees, Tuition, & Refunds
- Student ID & Pin Numbers
- Degree and Certificate Information
- Transcripts Official and Unofficial
- Privacy (FERPA Regulations)
- Staff Directory
Student Success and Support Programs
Welcome to Las Positas College
Congratulations for pursuing your educational goals at Las Positas College!
The Office of Admissions & Records is here to serve as a resource for admissions, registration transactions, academic records and grades, petitions, evaluation of transcripts for the purpose of awarding degrees and certificates, enrollment verifications, and the production of a timely and accurate transcript. Our goal is to provide an inclusive learning-centered environment that provides educational opportunities and support students in completing their educational goals.
Matriculation is a 3 step process that includes:
- New Student Online Orientation
- Math and English Placement by Assessment Test or Alternative Evidence
- First Year Ed Plan
Office Hours & Contact Info:
General Admissions & Records question(s)?
Email: Click here!
Building 1600, Second Floor