Parking on Campus

Where do I get a parking permit?

Parking Permits must be purchased via CLASS-Web.

A Student ID number (*WID or SSN) and the Vehicle License Plate Number is needed when purchasing a parking permit.

*WID or "W" Number - Assigned Student User Identification Number

A number assigned to each student to ensure confidentiality. It does not replace your Social Security Number (SSN), yet provides an alternate unique number to use for reports, correspondence, and grade rosters as well as looking up your student records in the Colleges Student Information System. You may use your SSN or WID for all transactions with the College.

Campus Safety & Security



*16 from Campus Pay Phones
Emergency call-boxes

Print this Page Email this Page

Page last modified: April 25, 2017