- Instructional Transition Home
- Questions Related to Instructional Faculty & Staff
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Students
- LPC Campus Resources for Students
- Supporting Students with WiFi/Tech
- OEI - How to keep teaching during an emergency
- OEI - Canvas Basics for Instructional Continuity
- OEI - Resource Videos for Faculty Learning shared by CCCs
- Emergency Blanket Distance Education Addendum
The Foundation for California Community Colleges’ CollegeBuys program has several resources available to aid students in continuing their learnings as campuses across the California Community Colleges embrace Chancellor Oakley’s call for a transition to distance education:
California Connects is an affordable broadband mobile internet program for the California Community Colleges. For $19.99 per month*, California community college students, faculty and staff can connect up to 10 devices to the California Connects mobile hotpot anytime and anywhere in the United States to study, work, create and stay connected. Service can be canceled and reactivated anytime without penalty. (*Please note: initial one-time device cost is not included in the monthly service cost).
Adobe Creative Cloud for Students is a cloud-based service fosters that student creativity, enabling them to deliver projects and assignments that further reinforce their voice and message. For $39.99, students can have access for six months to renowned Adobe apps such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Spark, Rush and many more.
Charter, Spectrum and Comcast are offering two months of free internet to low-income households. WiFi hotspots will also be open for the public. Please direct students or anyone in need to the numbers below to arrange services: