Las Positas College High School Math Tutoring
Need Free Math Tutoring from College Faculty and Students?
Free Math Tutoring
Free Tutoring Program for all High School Students (9th - 12th grades) at Las Positas College
- Complete the online Admission application and print the confirmation page for your records.
- Fill out the REQUIRED Concurrent Enrollment Recommendation Form. Remember to obtain all necessary signatures after listing your requested classes. (The enrollment form is pre-populated with the course number.)
- Attach a REQUIRED copy of your current high school transcript. NOTE: Your current high school grade point average (GPA) MUST be 2.0 or higher.
- (Optional) If you choose access to the Student Health Center, complete the Parent/Guardian Authorization Section for Minors, and attach a check/money order for $20 made out to Las Positas College
- Turn everything in to Admissions and Records Bldg. 1600, Second floor or via email
- Allow 1 week for processing and to receive by email a welcome message from the Las Positas College Admissions and Records office