Las Positas College Free High School Math Tutoring
Need Free Math Tutoring from College Faculty and Students?
Enrollment Available Throughout the Semester
Free Tutoring Program for all High School Students (9th - 12th grades) at Las Positas College
Tutoring will be held on a drop-in basis via Zoom. Students will get access to Zoom links through the Canvas course for NMAT 202C after registration is complete.
- Complete the online Admission application and print the confirmation page for your records. (Please do not use a school district issued email for this application because these emails may filter necessary information to complete the application process. An email such as gmail or yahoo work best).
- In order to enroll in the Free High School Math Tutoring class (NMAT 202C, CRN Number
22874) please complete the Fall 2021 Concurrent Enrollment MATH tutoring form.
Provide your information (student’s name and zonemail address), school principal or designee information (name and email address), and your parent information (name and email address).
*Step one: The student will receive an email confirmation (verification code) After receipt of the code, fill out your information and submit the form.
*Step two: Your parent will receive an email confirmation to fill out his/her part and submit the form.
*Step three: Your principal or designee (High School Counselor) will receive an email confirmation to fill out his/her part, upload the high school transcript and then submit the form.
Admissions and Records will receive the completed Concurrent Enrollment form to process for approval.
- NOTE: Your current high school grade point average (GPA) MUST be 2.0 or higher. (Students attending home school should also submit a copy of their R4 Affidavits. (CA Ed Code, section 33190) which can be emailed to LPCfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- No assessments or orientation are required to enroll in Free Math Tutoring.
- Enrollment fees are waived for students in the Free Math Tutoring program. Mandatory college fees still apply ($21 Fall Student Health Fee; $8/$9 Transportation Fee, and $2 Student Representation Fee).
- Allow 1 week for processing and to receive, by email, a welcome message from the Las Positas College Admissions and Records office.
- How to activate your zonemail account