- Financial Aid Home
- How to Apply
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Staff
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- Types of Financial Aid
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Federal Direct Loan
- ASLPC Textbook Loaner Program
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW)
- Cost of Attendance
- The Zone
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Understanding My Responsibilities
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Pell Grant Chart 2017-2018
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Net Price Calculator
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- Debit Card
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Manage Your Money
- Additional Resources
- LPC Veterans First Program
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
Students are automatically considered for a federal SEOG grant when they file the FAFSA application and complete their file. The Federal SEOG is also a program that does not need to be repaid.
The student must meet the minimum eligibility requirements of a ‘0000’ Expected Family Contribution. Funds are awarded on a first come first served basis based on file completion date, until available funds are exhausted, with priority going to all students who complete their files by June 1st.
Currently Las Positas awards a maximum of $600/year, and only full-time students are actually eligible to receive the funds. This program is designed for students showing exceptional need and Pell Grant eligibility.
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.