- Financial Aid Home
- 2018-19 Sample Award Letter
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Additional Resources
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Financial Aid Staff
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Apply
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- LPCSG Textbook Loaner Program
- LPC Veterans First Program
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone
- Types of Financial Aid
- Understanding My Responsibilities
Selective Service Registration Verification
All males, age 18 - 25, are required to have registered for Selective Service.
If your registration status is not electronically verified when your FAFSA is processed, you must provide documentation of having registered.
You may also check your registration status or register online.
Documentation for exempt noncitizens/citizens/immigrants includes:
Proof of birth date on a passport, birth certificate, or U.S. driver's license or state ID; proof of immigration date into the U.S. from an entry date stamp on the I-94 form or in the passport, or a letter from the USCIS indicating the entry date; and, or other valid U.S. passport visa stamp on a foreign passport with expiration date (the dates must be from entry until after the male turned 26).
If you move, let them know!
After you register, you are required to notify Selective Service within ten days of any changes to any of the information you provided on your registration card, like a change of address. You must report address changes until January 1 of the year you turn 26. You may do this by using the online "Submit Address Change" form. Or, you can complete a change of address form (SSS Form 2) available at the post office, or call 1-847-688-6888.
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.