- Financial Aid Home
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- Verify My Application
- AB19 The California College Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Financial Aid Programs
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- BankMobile Refunds
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- CLASS-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw After Receiving Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Federal Work-study Jobs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get SAP Counseling Sessions for Reinstatement Petition
- Helpful Resources
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2019-2020
- Pell Grant Chart 2020-2021
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
Selective Service Registration Verification
All males, age 18 - 25, are required to have registered for Selective Service.
If your registration status is not electronically verified when your FAFSA is processed, you must provide documentation of having registered.
You may also check your registration status or register online.
Documentation for exempt noncitizens/citizens/immigrants includes:
Proof of birth date on a passport, birth certificate, or U.S. driver's license or state ID; proof of immigration date into the U.S. from an entry date stamp on the I-94 form or in the passport, or a letter from the USCIS indicating the entry date; and, or other valid U.S. passport visa stamp on a foreign passport with expiration date (the dates must be from entry until after the male turned 26).
For Undocumented Students
Mail-In registration: if you do not have a social security number
If you don’t have a social security number, print the Form 1, complete, and mail it to the address on the form.
If you move, let them know!
After you register, you are required to notify Selective Service within ten days of any changes to any of the information you provided on your registration card, like a change of address. You must report address changes until January 1 of the year you turn 26. You may do this by using the online "Submit Address Change" form. Or, you can complete a change of address form (SSS Form 2) available at the post office, or call 1-847-688-6888.
All Staff are Working Remotely at this Time
Cranium Cafe Hours
Phone or Videochat
Summer Hours (June - July)
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 6pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 4pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394
California Dream Act (AB 540 eligible)
Financial Aid TV Videos
LPC Veterans First Program