- Financial Aid Home
- How to Apply
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Staff
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- Types of Financial Aid
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Federal Direct Loan
- ASLPC Textbook Loaner Program
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW)
- Cost of Attendance
- The Zone
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Understanding My Responsibilities
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Pell Grant Chart 2017-2018
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Net Price Calculator
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- Debit Card
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Manage Your Money
- Additional Resources
- LPC Veterans First Program
Las Positas College has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements to deliver financial aid refunds and other credit balances to students. We are committed to delivering 100% of students’ refunds, providing students with clear choices and offering great customer service. Choices include an electronic deposit to another account or electronic deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account, an optional account designed specifically for students with access to 55,000 fee-free Allpoint® ATMs, money management tools and a one-of-a-kind recognition program.
- View our institution's contract with BankMobile and U.S. Department of Eduation Compliance Handbook.
Your Guide to Unlocking Refunds
To Get Started:
- Go to RefundSelection.com
- Enter your unique Personal Code from the green envelope.
- Create your Login information.
- Select how you would like to receive your money.
- Complete your profile.
You Received the Green Envelope, Now What?
- How it works (video)
BankMobile Disbursements will send you a personal code in a bright green envelope that you’ll need at RefundSelection.com to select how you’d like to receive refunds. Your options include: deposit to another account or electronic deposit to BankMobile Vibe, an optional account.
- Refund Selection Kit
- Login to BankMobile Vibe (Check your balance, Change your password, Check your refund status, etc.)
What is the BankMobile Vibe Account?
BankMobile is an online bank that serves more than 4 million college students nationwide through its BankMobile Refund Management® Service which efficiently disburses financial aid credit balances to college students in a timely, secure and compliant manner on behalf of their college. BankMobile is a division of Customers Bank, a full service commercial bank that is FDIC-insured and is regulated by the Federal Reserve. Learn more at bankmobile.com.
Your Optional Bank MobileVibe Account is designed exclusively with students in mind, BankMobile Vibe is a checking account that offers the power to bank anywhere, anytime.Choosing the Optional BankMobile Vibe Account is by far the fastest and easiest way to gain access to your refund money—within 24 hours of when Las Positas College releases your refund. hrough unique features and functionality designed exclusively for students, BankMobile Vibe empowers and guides students in their pursuit of financial and academic success. Plus there’s no monthly fee for students.
When it comes to deciding how to get your money, you deserve choices.
Your choices include:
ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT
Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE ACCOUNT
If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
Has your Address Changed?
IMPORTANT!! Make sure your address is correct with Las Positas College Admissions & Records Office and on your FAFSA. Please let Financial Aid Office know that you have updated your address on your FAFSA.
If you need to change your address, complete the Request to Change Personal Data form. SUBMIT form to Admissions and Records Office, Building 1600.
Find a surcharge-free Allpoint ATM nationwide near you:
- Download the BankMobile app
- Visit the Allpoint network ATM locator
- Call (800) 809-0308 to access the Voice Assistance ATM Locator
- BankMobile Vibe Service and Fees Guide
How Can I Check on the Status of My Refund?
BankMobile is dedicated to the fast, easy disbursement of your refund. To check on the status of your refund, simply:
- Login to bankmobilevibe.com
- Under the 'Refunds' tab, select 'Refund Status & History.'
- The 'Refund History' box will show any refunds that we have received for you.
Please be aware that your refund can only be processed after it is released to BankMobile by Las Positas College.
When your refund has been processed, BankMobile will send a notification to you via email.
How do I Reset the PIN for my Card?
For security reasons, Customer Care doesn't have access to the PIN you created during the selection of your refund preference. But not to worry, to reset your PIN simply:
- Login To Your Profile.
- Under the 'User Profile' tab, click on 'Password/PIN'.
- In the 'Change PIN' box, click the 'Forgot or Lost PIN' link.
- Enter the required information in the boxes provided.
- Click 'Submit' to complete the reset.
Please Note: Unless you have been locked out, your new PIN will be effective immediately. If you have been locked out, your new PIN will be effective in 24 hours from the last incorrect PIN attempt.
Contact Information for BankMobile
Customer Care by Phone
Hours of Operation:
8am - 11pm ET
7 days a week
(Hours of Operation Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern Time)
Automated Services Line
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.