- Financial Aid Home
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- AB19 The California College Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Types of Financial Aid
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- BankMobile Refunds
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw After Receiving Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Federal Work-study Jobs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get SAP Counseling Sessions for Reinstatement Petition
- Helpful Resources
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2019-2020
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
Las Positas College has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements to deliver financial aid refunds and other credit balances to students. We are committed to delivering 100% of students’ refunds, providing students with clear choices and offering great customer service.
Bank Mobile 'Refund' Choices - https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/
- View our institution's contract with BankMobile and U.S. Department of Education Compliance Handbook.
Financial Aid *Refund (Payment) Dates
‘Refund date’ is the date funds are scheduled to be wired to your selected refund preference through BankMobile.
Has your Address Changed?
IMPORTANT!! Make sure your address is correct with Las Positas College Admissions & Records Office and on your FAFSA. Please let Financial Aid Office know that you have updated your address on your FAFSA.
If you need to change your address, complete the Request to Change Personal Data form. SUBMIT form to Admissions and Records Office, Building 1600.
When your refund (Pell grant payment, etc.) has been processed, BankMobile will send a notification to you via email.
BankMobile Contact 1-877-327-9515
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 7pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am- 1pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394
California Dream Act (AB 540 eligible)
Financial Aid TV Videos
LPC Veterans First Program