- Financial Aid Home
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- Verify My Application
- AB19 The California College Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Financial Aid Programs
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- BankMobile Refunds
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- CLASS-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw After Receiving Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Federal Work-study Jobs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get SAP Counseling Sessions for Reinstatement Petition
- Helpful Resources
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2019-2020
- Pell Grant Chart 2020-2021
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
When you are a student, it can feel like money is always tight. You’ve got bills, rent, and tuition to pay, and you want to have enough money for fun, too! So how can you get on the right path to a great financial future, while making your money count today?
CashCourse is your real-life guide to taking charge of your money. Their online personal finance tools help you build real-life-ready financial skills. Students at more than 800 schools across the country use CashCourse, and here’s why:
- It’s easy to use. CashCourse offers you a customizable set of tools so you can make decisions that fit your life.
- It’s free from commercial ties. You can trust that the information on CashCourse is independent and noncommercial, and that we’ll never try to advertise any products or services to you.
- It’s 100% FREE. CashCourse is independently funded by the National Endowment for Financial Education® (NEFE®), so it won’t cost you a penny—ever.
CashCourse website - Type in your information and select your school which will allow you to access Las Positas College’s CashCourse School Site.
Faculty and staff: Interested in using CashCourse in the classroom or at home? CashCourse is free for everyone! All you have to do is Register with CashCourse and you too can access our Las Positas CashCourse School Site.
All Staff are Working Remotely at this Time
Cranium Cafe Hours
Phone or Videochat
Summer Hours (June - July)
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 6pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 4pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394
California Dream Act (AB 540 eligible)
Financial Aid TV Videos
LPC Veterans First Program