- Financial Aid Home
- 2018-19 Sample Award Letter
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Additional Resources
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Financial Aid Staff
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Apply
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- LPCSG Textbook Loaner Program
- LPC Veterans First Program
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone
- Types of Financial Aid
- Understanding My Responsibilities
How to check your Financial Aid on Class-Web
- Log in to CLASS-Web
Enter your 9-digit User Identification Number ("W" ID or your SSN) and your 6-digit numeric Personal Identification Number (PIN). When finished, click Login. If you have any questions regarding what to enter, please read What is my User ID/PIN?
If you have forgotten your PIN, enter your User ID first, then click Forgot PIN? You have five attempts to correctly enter your User ID and PIN before your online account becomes disabled.
When you have finished using CLASS-Web, please Exit and close your browser to protect your privacy.
- Select the "Financial Aid" tab.
- Then select "My Eligibility"
- Then select "Student Requirements"
"Student Requirements" lists the forms the student has submitted and what forms are required for processing.
How to find your Account Summary By Term (BOGW)
- Select the Financial Aid tab
- Next select My Award Information
- Next select Award By Aid Year
- Finally select Account Summary By Term
You may also check this website for more information about CLASS-Web.
How to find your Zonemail and how to access it.
- Select the "Personal Information" tab
- Then select the "What is my email address?" further down the page
How to locate and print out your 1098-T
- Select the "Student Service" tab
- Then select "Review your 1098-T Information"
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.