Dreamers @ LPC
- Dreamers @ LPC Home
- Mission Statement & Goals
- Undocumented Student Week of Action
- New Student Checklist for Dreamers
- Who You Can Talk To
- Scholarships & Opportunities
- UndocuAlly Task Force Accomplishments
UndocuAlly Task Force Mission Statement
This task force will work across departments and with undocumented students to collectively reduce the issues undocumented students face at our college and to support these students achieve their academic goals. This task force will create clear goals to increase student support, educate the campus community, elevate best practices, and ultimately assess outcomes.
- To develop a campus-wide “UndocuAlly Action Plan.”
- To identify resources, research, and best practices that support undocumented students reach their educational goals, and to share this information with the campus community.
- To advocate for the development and support of a Dreamer Resource Center.
- To identify and provide opportunities for on-going training for staff, faculty, and administrators related to the support of undocumented students’ success.
Meeting Times for Fall 2020
First Monday of the Month from 2:00p.m. - 4:00p.m.:
- August 24th
- August 31st
- September 14th
- October 5th
- November 2nd
- December 7th